• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from HypedBulborb HypedBulborb!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

HypedBulborb said:
Had some keys left, enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 13 gifts from Deleted member 14313!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 14313 said:
Won so much from aborted giveaways that I felt I had to buy the mid tiers of the two current gaming Humble Bundles and a copy of one of my favourite games, Night in the Woods to give back.

Shahed

Oct 27, 2017
UK, Newcastle
Awesome!

That's nice of you dude, the bot asks for the code on submission so would probably wait until you have that. Can choose to put them in any thread you like whenever you like past that though. Can set your own restrictions too.
Will do then!

Might end up doing a few giveaways for Shenmue. My brother, sister and I all backed it at the physical + digital tier...

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
Got 43 alerts telling me I didn't win, but my luck seems to have turned now because I got two messages from GiftBot telling me I won.

Thanks teanne and cabot for Fight'N Rage and Hacknet respectively. I've had both on my Steam wishlist for what feels like forever now. I guess I'm running out of excuses to not play them now.

mmxWUCK.png

3JdHiF6.png

gKmnfRO.png

5jMnGLB.png

kVe355f.png

HKOe4UH.gif
Doesn't matter who you are, no one deserved this.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Sidewinder Sidewinder!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Sidewinder said:
Hope it works, but it definitely should ;)

• Steam Steam: Grim Fandango Remastered - Won by vteixeira vteixeira

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not sure how many more of these I'm going to enter. I can't stand that smiling bastard mocking me every time I lose.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Ow wow! Thanks a load cabot ! I cant believe how generous people are here. Hope everyone makes good use of their wins. I sure will :P

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks teanne and cabot for Fight'N Rage and Hacknet respectively. I've had both on my Steam wishlist for what feels like forever now. I guess I'm running out of excuses to not play them now.

The uplink successor we all deserved.

Ow wow! Thanks a load cabot ! I cant believe how generous people are here. Hope everyone makes good use of their wins. I sure will :P

This GiftBot did at least show me how many spare keys I have lying around. Enjoy!

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm catching up on the thread after sleeping, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but are a lot of raffles ending early? For e.g.

Here's one posted 5 hours ago, lasting 24 hours, all won.

Here's one posted 5 hours ago, lasting 12 hours, all won.

There are a bunch like that.
Yeah it's a know issue that has been fixed.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm catching up on the thread after sleeping, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but are a lot of raffles ending early? For e.g.

Here's one posted 5 hours ago, lasting 24 hours, all won.

Here's one posted 5 hours ago, lasting 12 hours, all won.

There are a bunch like that.
Yeah, there was a glitch a few hours that caused a bunch of giveaways to end early, it's both known and it was said that it was fixed earlier very soon after that so current stuff should hopefully be fine now.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm catching up on the thread after sleeping, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but are a lot of raffles ending early?

There was an update to the bot that accidentally triggered all open giveaways that is supposed to be fixed now (but can't retroactively revert the mistake).

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to the generous MrBS I've won a family subscription to 1 year of Switch online.
I have room for a few additional members in my family group so the first few who PM me with their Nintendo account email and birthday, I can add you to the family group and you'll also get a year of free online!

Status
Not open for further replies.