• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
What this thread reminds me is just how popular a lot of those early Humble Bundles were, judging by the sheer number of times the same games keep coming up.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
giphy.gif

:)
Alright, this is the moment I've saved my luck for ;_;

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to look up how often and for what prizes one has participated? So far I've not participated that often as I only play on Nintendo Switch, but I didn't keep track and it kinda would be neat to know. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Big Boy Big Boy!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Big Boy said:
This was originally given away by @Red Arremer

Did not realise I already had it when I entered.

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from MadnB MadnB!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MadnB said:
Trying out the giveaway function with some keys i still had

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Thanks Suedemaker for the opportunity to win Hellblade, of course I entered! 💜
I also entered for Untitled Goose Game cause I've been waiting for it for so long now, I even offered official UGG shirts to my SO and to my best friend!

Also lowkey pondering about creating a US Switch account so that I can participate to that Link's Awakening raffle omg! (maybe I just will)

Also, I really really love you guys' generosity, and I've had several people sending me Hellblade keys in PMs, and that's hella adorable. However, as stated previously, I will accept none of them, and would be much more happier if you guys would put it in raffles so that everybody gets a chance at it. I'm far from being the only person wanting it (heck, Morrigan is pretty interested too) and I'm just happy participating, sharing the love and having fun with y'all's. Don't let my flair for the dramatics fool you: it ain't that serious, I'm just playing along and enjoying myself along this amazing community. Cheers and love to all 💜💜💜

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Woohoo, I won Celeste. Thank you so much Kyuuji . Headed to Vegas in a few hours and I got 2 new awesome games to kill the time.
Wow, won the 3 months of Nintendo Online from Kyuuji . That actually felt like fate cause my NSO just ran out and because of financial troubles I wouldn't be able to renew it anytime soon, so I'm very grateful for this win, thanks.
More than welcome, hope you both enjoy 😁💜

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Woke up to 5 notifications this morning saying I suck, thanks Giftbot lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from RoarOfTheEarth RoarOfTheEarth!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

RoarOfTheEarth said:
Got a few keys lying around.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Can games stored as steam inventory items be used with this version of the Giftbot, by emailing the gift to yourself and use the code in the url you get there?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Thanks Suedemaker for the opportunity to win Hellblade, of course I entered! 💜
I also entered for Untitled Goose Game cause I've been waiting for it for so long now, I even offered official UGG shirts to my SO and to my best friend!

Also lowkey pondering about creating a US Switch account so that I can participate to that Link's Awakening raffle omg! (maybe I just will)

Also, I really really love you guys' generosity, and I've had several people sending me Hellblade keys in PMs, and that's hella adorable. However, as stated previously, I will accept none of them, and would be much more happier if you guys would put it in raffles so that everybody gets a chance at it. I'm far from being the only person wanting it (heck, Morrigan is pretty interested too) and I'm just happy participating, sharing the love and having fun with y'all's. Don't let my flair for the dramatics fool you: it ain't that serious, I'm just playing along and enjoying myself along this amazing community. Cheers a love to all 💜💜💜
Oh you definitely need to make that US account, the game is an utter joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.