• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Hmm strange... Clear cache and cookies? It's working fine for me when I refresh, but that doesn't mean there isn't a bug.
The number goes up for me, it's just that it's always the same number next to each entry (do you se different ones?).

The entry count looks correct for me on Chrome, Win 10. I see 3 different numbers for that Focus giveaway. The "not a bot" entry was just "tick the box", is that correct?

Great update on the Giftbot btw, and thanks Focus for that giveaway.
Right, I'm on Firefox.

kimbaka

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like it's being updated right now. I was seeing the same numbers for everything at first but now each game has different numbers.

Silver9

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Suddenly i want to play Surge 2 :P I love that you guys added entered giveaways so we can check which ones we entered.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
The number goes up for me, it's just that it's always the same number next to each entry (do you se different ones?).

Right, I'm on Firefox.

I'm on Firefox and I have different numbers.

HcSGBbe.png

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Oh, NICE! I can now see what giveaways I entered, and a game I'm hoping to win hasn't passed up yet. Dope~! We'll see in 20 minutes!!

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
I want to thank Focus Home Interactive for their generousity and ongoing support of AA games and smaller European studios.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to chime in and say this thread rules. Thanks to cerium and all the publishers/devs who have contributed prizes.

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Semi-unrelated question, but will this site be doing any kind of gift exchange thing for the holidays?

Oct 27, 2017
You can actually include multiple keys in a single prize. Not sure what the limit is, but I included 3 humble key URLs in a single prize without issue. It would have been useful to know this for some of my earlier giveaways.
I didn't know about this. I realize now the code section it's actually a text entry... you can probably enter whatever in that field.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Wow, thank you to Focus Interactive for your generosity!

I haven't played the other two, but A Plague Tale is a magnificent game and is absolutely worth playing. Even if you don't win, I would highly recommend picking it up.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Already own Plague Tale and thats a classic, entered for Greedfall. Wanted Surge 2 also but i guess i like RPGs more.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
Nice job on the new features. Totally rad.

Big up to Focus. They're on a roll with recent games!

Why why why why did you add this stupid fucking Captcha bullshit

Because it looks like some folks were using scripts to suck up wins.

That said, it's making me do a Captcha image check every entry, which blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.