Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from TubaZef TubaZef!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TubaZef said:
These are games I have in my Steam inventory, so the winner will either have to add me on Steam or PM me their email.

Good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Valcrist Valcrist!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Valcrist said:
Take some Trails love!

• Steam Steam: Trails in the Sky SC - Won by Trico Trico

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Trails in the Sky SC is one of the best rpgs ever made but it's only the second half of the story, if you win this make absolutely sure you play FC first.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Takatomon

Oct 25, 2017
That Control gif with them ripping the ground and throwing at an enemy reminded me of Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy on the PS2. Loved that game.
The game wasn't on my radar until now but it sure claimed a spot.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 30 gifts from RadioactiveLobster RadioactiveLobster!

RadioactiveLobster said:
I can't say with 100% certainty that all of these keys are valid (though I've not personally redeemed any of them).

They've been setting around a while.

Cloudst69

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Sep 18, 2019
I'm always sad when I receive a notification, specially when it was one of laoni 's raffle. I want FFs :(
(or octopath)

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
32603c3473.png

29f.gif

It finally happened, a win does exist. Thanks anonymous user for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) - Won by Violet1370 Violet1370

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Calliope Calliope!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Calliope said:
Enter for the best mirage prism hoarder in all of Final Fantasy!!

tumblr_ohexui04E41sjiojbo1_400.gifv

hEist

Oct 26, 2017
this thread is just insane, honestly.
didn't won anything so far, but I'm thankful to all people here making others members smile.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from charlieman999 charlieman999!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

charlieman999 said:
First giveaway i do, let's see if this works.

• Steam Steam: Whispering Willows - Won by Shodan14 Shodan14

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Woke up to a few wins this afternoon - You guys are absolutely incredible. Definitely going to have a rummage around and see if I can contribute to this awesome thread!

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Everytime there's a Switch goodie, I get so hyped, even though there's a 99.99 % chance I would not win it but still lmao. Joining the Astral Chain giveaway for shits and giggles because it's obvious not gonna score that one :(

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Allyougame Allyougame!

Allyougame said:
As thanks to all of the generous contributors, the new GiftBot, and parts of this community, I'd like to share some keys I can offer. Hopefully I've done this correctly and I'm certain these keys haven't been redeemed, they should work.

Thanks again and enjoy!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from djnhkguy djnhkguy!

djnhkguy said:
**Giving this one another shot, the previous winner was unable to redeem the code due to region restrictions (only available for North America Nintendo Accounts, unfortunately).**

Been having a blast winning (mostly losing lol) giveaways on this thread. Time to share the love by giving away one of my favorite games - Stardew Valley (on Nintendo Switch). Hope the winner enjoys fishing and mining as much as I do!

• Nintendo Switch (North America (US & Canada)) Nintendo Switch (North America (US & Canada)): Stardew Valley - Won by mnemonicj mnemonicj

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Calliope Calliope!

Calliope said:
Maybe not the most popular of Final Fantasies, but easily one of the best soundtracks in the series and one of my personal favorites. If nothing else, sit back, play and enjoy the great tunes. Like this one!....

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Status
Not open for further replies.