Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
In the case of the giveaway we were just talking about, it had these restrictions:

No junior members - Your account has to be at least 1 month old and have at least 100 posts
No lurkers - You have to have posted at least 5 times in the same thread as this giveaway
Givers only - You have to have hosted a giveaway within the last 30 days
Pay it forward - You have to have created a giveaway since the last time you won something
Time (Past Day) - You can't have won within the time period, in this case the past day
thanks for the clarification

Retsudo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
If people are going to bitch about the opportunity to win free games then I'd encourage all the donors to opt out and kill this thing off. I'm considering this personally. Or let us exclude people on ignore.

I would agree with you, IF there weren't already a system in place to prevent that kind of grabbing of lots of game codes. There is a system in place though. The person doing the giveaway just removed those restrictions (which are turned on by default). So, the giveaway went exactly the way the person creating it set it to work.

The people doing giveaways can limit each user to exactly a max of 1 win per giveaway. They chose not to do that.

The winners used the giveaway exactly how it was made to work by the person doing the giveaway.

If the person doing the giveaway wants to give codes away that way, that's entirely up to them and it's kind of ridiculous to whine about it going down exactly the way it was intended.

First of all, im not bitching or moaning, or whining about anything. Just commenting on what i feel is a shitty attitude. Its perfectly fine for others to have a different opinion.

Secondly, Lakeside i've given out a fair chunk of games already in this thread so please dont assume im just here to score some free games. And no, im not entitled to anything just because i gave some games.

I was just making a comment, that's all.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could host a physical giveaway, haha. I just upgraded a few parts parts in my PC and now I have an extra fan or two and an AIO I need to donate.
You could list them at shipping-price-only in the buy/sell/trade thread. Or the free to a good home thread. Probs not suitable for this one unless you're willing to pay shipping to anywhere? But up to you of course.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, did not expect this. I got a ton of notifications but I was like, I did my giveaway yesterday and people already thanked me so I was wondering what in the world it could be.... Thanks Kyuuji, Cybperpunk is my most anticipated title of 2020, I can't believe I won something so cool!!!!! Kyuuji, You're Breathtaking.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, time to plan to buy Cyberpunk then since I didn't win. Also gotta buy Ori for Switch since I got to this thread too late to enter just one of the Ori for Switch giveaways in here to have a chance to get Ori for Switch for free.

Congrats to the Cyberpunk winner!!!

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
Another big one coming.
giphy.gif

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
i'm unreasonably salty that i didn't win the cyberpunk raffle even though my laptop would never be able to run it in any actual capacity

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Buzz Buzz!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Buzz said:
I can't really give a psn game code as those things are not for sale anymore. So I will be giving away 50 pound psn credit which can be used to pre-order the game (or any other game you want).

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (UK) PlayStation 4 (UK): The Last of US Part II (PSN Credit) - Won by Mr_F_Snowman Mr_F_Snowman

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Since i dont own a ps4 im only interested in the eventual number of entries for this raffle.

Buzz

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks everyone. I thought since playstation only gamers are missing the fun, I should do something about it.
Anyone can make a UK psn account, so you can enter even if you are not in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.