• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seiki

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so it is going to be removed right? :P

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
logo_2.png

?
It would work better if he was bursting through the logo like the Kool-Aid guy.
5rHmQsI.gif

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what the hell is that thing in the logo lol but who cares? what does it matter if it's one time thing? if it's only for nintendo, it's for everything, for anything....

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Chibi Robo is awesome, there is no doubt about that. But my question is is this gonna happen for all big console makers or just Nintendo?
It's honestly less about Nintendo than about the sheer insanity of the thread that developed over the last couple of days. Don't take it too seriously, people are just having fun with each other (and lots of it).

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's a "rese era", and why is it on my Chibi Robo logo?

Chibi Robo is awesome, there is no doubt about that. But my question is is this gonna happen for all big console makers or just Nintendo?
It's going to happen for every console maker that teases an extremely hyped Nintendo Direct in the future.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Just relax and have fun guys. Jeez some people are so uptight, must be a blast at parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.