• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 13, 2017
There's one when you use the Fire Hose in the Hydrant. You need to be super careful to not activate the ending of the demo. Above a vent to the left of the door.

Nice ok, that's 16.

A couple places I'm surprised I haven't found any:
  • Subway car control room
  • Below the alleyway fire escapes (area between the shortcut ladder and the apartment w/ the safe)
  • Safe room in the Donut Shop
  • The literal Toy Uncle shop
  • The shop with the broken windows near the subway entrance

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Nice ok, that's 16.

A couple places I'm surprised I haven't found any:
  • Subway car control room
  • Below the alleyway fire escapes (area between the shortcut ladder and the apartment w/ the safe)
  • Safe room in the Donut Shop
  • The literal Toy Uncle shop
  • The shop with the broken windows near the subway entrance
Is there a trick to opening up the cop car after nemesis shows up? It doesn't seem to open for me.

Also I see there's another ladder I can't reach on the roof of that one building, maybe after nemesis appears there's a way to that somehow?

These are super well hidden...

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Shitty unlocked framerate on the X, hovering at what must be ~50fps so constant judder and doesn't make use of VRR.

Looks insanely good aside from that though and way better IQ than RE2, but getting impatient for the PC version. Will also try the Pro version to compare as soon as it appears on the store.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Is the combination for the safe anywhere in the demo ?

I couldn't find it anywhere, the hint in the diary next to it didn't help much.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Anyone know if the Dolls unlock anything?

I avoided the trailer. I remember RE2's being spoilers spoiler spoilers.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
I expected the dodge system to be less generous than that tbh,like stamina-based or a cooldown after X amount of times.

To be frank, you only get a few frames to do it right.
My friend's an expert on that being a DMC-Souls fan. All about timings and parries.

On the original RE3 you were also able to get pretty good at dodging everything Nemesis throws at you. I recently beat the game after not doing so in years, and i was loaded with bullets by the end because of how effective i got at dealing with the Nemesis encounters.

Every RE game has this, you can get so good at dealing with the enemies with spacing and timing, but it's only for a few.

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a trick to opening up the cop car after nemesis shows up? It doesn't seem to open for me.

Also I see there's another ladder I can't reach on the roof of that one building, maybe after nemesis appears there's a way to that somehow?

These are super well hidden...

This is making me think these last 4 are randomly available. The original game had some RNG to it.

I'm replaying again now for the 4th time and the cop car is not opening. I'm trying to bait Nemesis into punching it but it's not doing anything.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
This is making me think these last 4 are randomly available. The original game had some RNG to it.

I'm replaying again now for the 4th time and the cop car is not opening. I'm trying to bait Nemesis into punching it but it's not doing anything.
Weird... yeah maybe it changes on subsequent playthroughs? Though I've played through it maybe 4 times now and every time it seems to be about the same in terms of where things are. There's gotta be some sort of event that triggers it I think.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
why is Mikhail so damn adorable? when he introduces himself to Jill and the voice actor are so on point imo.

Nov 13, 2017
Weird... yeah maybe it changes on subsequent playthroughs? Though I've played through it maybe 4 times now and every time it seems to be about the same in terms of where things are. There's gotta be some sort of event that triggers it I think.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same cop car:

I'm realizing now this was on Assisted difficulty. I wonder if because the cop has bullets in the car, it only counts as an Assisted drop? Kind of want to go through the entire demo on assisted now.

Nov 13, 2017
Zutrax there's a reddit thread where people are speculating that it takes 3 and 10 times of fully downing Nemesis to open 2 cop cars. One in each streets section. Each car has a statue. So that's 17. People have gotten the doors to open randomly, so the trigger is speculative. But there's definitely 1 in each car.

Some are speculating that the last 3 are behind the padlocked doors.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
alright

k8P8pX.gif

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Zutrax there's a reddit thread where people are speculating that it takes 3 and 10 times of fully downing Nemesis to open 2 cop cars. One in each streets section. Each car has a statue. So that's 17. People have gotten the doors to open randomly, so the trigger is speculative. But there's definitely 1 in each car.

Some are speculating that the last 3 are behind the padlocked doors.
What? I dropped him twice, but I didn't check around to see if anything opened up. That's a pretty cool secret if true.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I don't have an NZ xbox account and it seems like a hassle to set one up if the UK demo will release soon.
Actually, all you have to do is login on your outlook account on a browser, follow the link that's been posted. Once you've got that out of the way, turn on your xbox, and download it from your owned games. You don't need to change the region or anything.

Here's the link if you're interested. ☺
http://bit.ly/2vwHrxl

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually, all you have to do is login on your outlook account on a browser, follow the link that's been posted. Once you've got that out of the way, turn on your xbox, and download it from your owned games. You don't need to change the region or anything.

Here's the link if you're interested. ☺
http://bit.ly/2vwHrxl
Huh, I didn't realise it was that simple. Thanks, I've got it downloading on my Xbox now.