• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
EK3kEJlXkAAx44d.png

Perfect. It's baffling to read some of the hot takes on this thread.

MrWonderworld

Sep 18, 2018
My favourite Resident Evil tied with RE2. I've played the original countless times. Those covers look so good. I'm excited!

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
336377953ec7981e36e51aab23278954.jpg

My 7 year old brain thought this was a wedding dress so I always saw Jill and Carlos as an item.
Chris is kinda confirmed gay these days anyway.

Oct 26, 2017
RE3 is going to be a cross-gen title then?

Capcom ain't releasing AAA games in this fiscal year, so RE3 ain't coming by March 31st.

And they won't release the game in Spring or Summer.

I guess a Halloween release or PS5/Scarlett launch then.

Might be end of September, the RE2 remake was originally intended to be out 20 years after the September 1998 setting.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
holy fuck, i thought this would be 2021 at the earliest.

Does this mean that MP game they revealed might actually ship as the MP component to RE3?

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017

Capcom ain't releasing AAA games in this fiscal year, so RE3 ain't coming by March 31st.

The images in OP apparently leaked from the PS Store for an incoming pre-order page.

The game is coming in the next six months.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Will take some getting used to the new looks for all 3, but I find Jill the least offensive.

Carlos and Nemesis look a bit weird, but it's no biggie.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017

If you look at the reveal to release times of MHW, DMC5, RE7, & RE2 you will have your answer as to when this game will come out.

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
The images in OP apparently leaked from the PS Store for an incoming pre-order page.

The game is coming in the next six months.

This! There's no way they're setting up pre-orders for a game that comes out on the second half of 2020. We're going to see this came in the next 6 months, hell maybe even in 3 months.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
I was resistant to the new Claire at first because she's my favorite character and I was hoping it would just be an updated version of her original RE2 face but she really grew on me (also partly thanks to her great VA). I'm fine with this Jill from the get go though, maybe because at this point I'm already expecting new faces. That in-game pic looks fantastic, it still has some of Jill's features imo.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope they expand out the city section, best part of that game

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Voth Jill is in my mind the definitive look for Jill, so any other face will always be wrong to me, but this one doesn't look bad, just different, way better than the Revelations model anyway. More interested in her voice and characterisation as those are things I felt the original game got wrong.

That Nemesis though, not keen on that, looks clumsy.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I think Jill looks fine. I'm mostly just happy they updated her outfit to something a bit less absurd. Nemesis looks fine, though that third image is a bit weird.

Carlos looks like a billion times better. Like, I'm going to be angry if he doesn't pop up in a later Revelations game or something after this.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's just a forced fanfiction since RE6.
Well, there are a LOT of signs... It's not a theory that sprung up out of nowhere.
7B24CB01BACFDF533DFC537BB32302B69127CFEE

Chris diary in RE2: " Barry, don't you even think of coming to join me. Wouldn't want to make all the cute girls cry, yeah? So you just leave the babes to me."
Claire: "That doesn't sound like Chris..."

Either way, Jill is too good for him anyway.

Andalusia

Alt Account
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I'd imagine the game is coming out within the next ~6months. After full blown reveals Capcom don't hang around long before they ship. If this was 2nd half of 2020 then Capcom would have announced it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.