• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
It seems that someone on TikTok is posting footage for the game. This could confirm the earlier rumor of physical copies being sent to customers early.

This is the proof of the TikTok account playing the game, which I guess was the least non-spoiler one that they could find.

View: https://imgur.com/a/ZjvKWvw

I do think that the claim is legit despite the TikTok account not being linked.

Source

Last edited:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it's out there, we're in that timeframe before launch where early copies get out en mass

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Im mostly curious on the technical performance of the game - mainly on PS5. Id rather play it on PS5, but as long as it looks that much nicer (to my eyes) on Xbox, that's where Im going this time. Then again, I might not get an answer until that day 1 patch shows up when the game launches proper.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Im mostly curious on the technical performance of the game - mainly on PS5. Id rather play it on PS5, but as long as it looks that much nicer (to my eyes) on Xbox, that's where Im going this time. Then again, I might not get an answer until that day 1 patch shows up when the game launches proper.
They said there's a day 1 patch that will include a fix for the rain, so i personally wouldn't want to play an unpatched early copy.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
They said there's a day 1 patch that will include a fix for the rain, so i personally wouldn't want to play an unpatched early copy.
Agreed. Id definitely not play it early either, who knows what other stuff will be fixed along with that. The demo at least has me insanely hyped, played it through several times tonight on both consoles... combat feels so darn good with how ducking and parrying works alongside the tried and tested original mechanics.