• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Note that Respawn Entertainment has 2 offices, a fully dedicated one for Apex Legends in Vancouver and their main studio in LA splitted in several teams that worked Titanfall/Apex, Jedi Fallen Order and MoH VR.

1. Jedi Fallen Order 2 has been confirmed by Jason Schreier
  2. Apex Legends will continue being supported for years to come

Here's the job listing and the first mention of this new IP

zLcJ3yo.png

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I trust Respawn blindly at this point, really looking forward to see what they have in store.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Adventuring forever" makes it sound like procedural generation of some sort might be involved?

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Looking forward to it. Hopefully some new popular Ip's along with Apex's success will eventually bring us back to full circle with a new Titanfall game that they can leverage with EA to hopefully not sent out to die, lol.

Nyrad

Oct 27, 2017
It really surprised my how incredibly bad Medal of Honor is (played it today for the first time). I'll still take a look at whatever they come up with but i hope that was the work of another team inside EA..

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
A brand NEW IP uh?

Well this obviously has to be Titanfall 3.

Legit tho, I would like to see a first person RPG set in that universe. Bit more expansive but still with that combat.

OP
OP

Raigor

May 14, 2020
It really surprised my how incredibly bad Medal of Honor is (played it today for the first time). I'll still take a look at whatever they come up with but i hope that was the work of another team inside EA..

MoH had a development team of 40 people and it was funded by Oculus at first, don't know what happened.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I'm kinda surprised, expected them to be quite busy already with Apex and Star Wars.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
We need a titanfall 3. We don't get much or any death match style shooters anymore. Everything is BR.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Even if their next game is GaaS I am looking forward to it.

(Their next game is based on the shitty BRATZ dolls)

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Sounds like a smaller game.

I trust Respawn to deliver on whatever they work on. However, their next game just shouldn't be as glitchy as Fallen Order.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Kinda glad they didn't do the Titanfall VR game I was hoping for since I've only heard how bad their Medal of Honor game is. I do want Titanfall 3 though!