• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Was about to say this game is definitely next in the Sackboy PC port thread. I think I might give this game a shot when it goes on sale on steam. It never got a decent sale price on PSN.

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Very excited for this since I don't own a PS5. Hoping that we get Demons' Souls remake at some point but I won't hold my breath.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
After Sackboy and Returnal we don't have any more leaks or hints to what's coming soon. I imagine Ghost of Tsushima and Demon's Souls are next, then maybe they start the one year window with HFW.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
With the long delays FSR 2 should be there at launch. Guess it's a good thing for the spread outness of the releases by Sony.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
After Sackboy and Returnal we don't have any more leaks or hints to what's coming soon. I imagine Ghost of Tsushima and Demon's Souls are pretty soon. Then maybe they start the one year window with HFW?
Gran Turismo 7 and Ratchet and Clank 2016 were mentioned in the Nvidia leak as far as I remember.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Gran Turismo 7 and Ratchet and Clank 2016 were mentioned in the Nvidia leak as far as I remember.
Yeah, but we don't really have anymore hints to see what's next like we saw with Returnal/Sackboy. If HFW releases one year after PlayStation launch, I imagine GT7 will also release on PC in March.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to pick it up on pc be considering how demanding the game is on PS5, I doubt my 3050 can run it at anything decent

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I'll probably pick it up once it hit steam. Have heard good things about it but was never interested to get it on PS5 since I rather game on my PC. Especially if somewhere like GMG or Fanatical can give a good discount on it at launch

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I'm tempted to pick it up on pc be considering how demanding the game is on PS5, I doubt my 3050 can run it at anything decent
If you don't already own it on ps5 then I say go for pc, the 3050 will run it well granted not as well as ps5 but the beauty of owning it on pc is of course that it's only limited by the hardware you choose to use. Maybe in a few years you're using a Rtx 6 something or other and able to play a 4k 120 using any controller you prefer at the time with any mods youd like to use

darksider321

Dec 8, 2020
This will be the first PS5 native game that will be coming to PC. I am curious how much the performance will be on lower end PCS. (Yes, I know technically Spiderman on PC is based on the PS5 version but the basis of the game was from the PS4 version so I don't count it yet as a PS5 native game.)

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
This will be the first PS5 native game that will be coming to PC. I am curious how much the performance will be on lower end PCS. (Yes, I know technically Spiderman on PC is based on the PS5 version but the basis of the game was from the PS4 version so I don't count it yet as a PS5 native game.)
It steamdeck certified, definitely will run ok on low end machine. I wonder if this will support direct storage for fast SSD streaming since the new win 11 update is out.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Just got the platinum and still do tower runs. Awesome game. Wonder if the aim assist will be as strong as in the ps5 version.

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
If the rumours of it being steam deck are verified, it'll be glorious. Sony keeping the spirit of Vita alive through their Steam Deck support.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
Didn't this run at 1080p on PS5 (temporally reconstructed to 1440p then checkboarded to 4k)?

I expect this to require a very hefty rig to run optimally.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they'll increase difficulty slightly b/c m&k

Rahkeesh

Jun 20, 2022
As mention ed Returnal is 1080p/60fps on PS5. If you can run Returnal on deck it's probably going to be a 30FPS experience at best even with FSR or equivalent.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
As mention ed Returnal is 1080p/60fps on PS5. If you can run Returnal on deck it's probably going to be a 30FPS experience at best even with FSR or equivalent.
PS5 version has RT iirc and both consoles are notoriously bad RT machines. If it didn't have RT . Lower res plus no RT plus lower settings should help out

Wavves

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the pc port gets dualsense support, I heard its one of the best games on PS5 to utilize it.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
PLEASE

The sooner I can play Returnal at >100fps with mouse and keyboard controls, the better

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Will definitely double dip for Returnal. Easily my GOTY last year. I haven't gone back to check out the DLC because I knew it was coming to PC and I'd rather play it there. The PS5 version really struggles to hit 60 fps in certain areas.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
They usually fast to take them down.
I lost my streamable account because when I made a mirror video for Helldivers 2, sony sent a DMCA to my all account.
Hmm well maybe this is leaked from to hell and beyond and helldivers 2 was a totally new and unannounced game, maybe thats why the urgency? Just a guess.

Rintaro_kyoka

Aug 4, 2022
After Sackboy and Returnal we don't have any more leaks or hints to what's coming soon. I imagine Ghost of Tsushima and Demon's Souls are next, then maybe they start the one year window with HFW.
Well technically you have miles morales in fall, but yeah we don't have release order for the remaining nvidia leaked games, for returnal and sackboy we knew thanks to the leaker that showed pc screenshot that it would be released after uncharted.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
PS5 version has RT iirc and both consoles are notoriously bad RT machines. If it didn't have RT . Lower res plus no RT plus lower settings should help out
Ps5 version did not have RT, it's using the ps5 RT accelerators to speed up rasterization of other things. No RTGI, no RT reflection nor RT shadow. Keep in mind at the time the game was built, the housemaque wasn't a 1st party Sony studio, they were almost indie dev. What they achieved was spectacular but IQ was on the weaker side.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
Ps5 version did not have RT, it's using the ps5 RT accelerators to speed up rasterization of other things. No RTGI, no RT reflection nor RT shadow. Keep in mind at the time the game was built, the housemaque wasn't a 1st party Sony studio, they were almost indie dev. What they achieved was spectacular but IQ was on the weaker side.
Huh today I learned.I swear it had RTGI. Yeah if it's not RT then I can't really explain the 1080p. Maybe the PC port will be better optimized or more tweak able if the Steam deck verification is anything to go off of?

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
My GOTY and the main reason I miss having a PS5.

But, I sold the console to build a 12600 / 3070 pc. Getting to play it again and with more juice behind it? That sounds good!