• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spoken like a man who's clearly a POS that has to resign from the video games industry, right?

/s

The Kara tech demo was awesome, interesting to hear how it was all created. Glad it somewhat influenced a Ghost in the Shell like game idea from QD. I love this kind of science fiction. Stay away from the supernatural and stick to sci-fi Cage/QD.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Kara gets a lot of emotional mileage per minute (and the VA/mo-cap is charming). It's really well done for how short it is. Their games have a more mixed reaction from me.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
rewatching Kara. I'm now hoping it's canon and that we get to see the character/off screen voice who was assembling her in the real game. He saved her life.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
rewatching Kara. I'm now hoping it's canon and that we get to see the character/off screen voice who was assembling her in the real game. He saved her life.

Well, Kara is in the game, but obviously looking different

d6KiIIV.png

Now Kara actually looks like Valorie Curry who is still acting as Kara in Detroit (and obviously did the tech demo too). To be fair Kara in the tech demo still did resemble some facial features of Valorie.