Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I think Flair's blood is more alcohol than plasma and blood cells at this point. I'm glad AEW has kept him off TV after Sting's final match.

Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

Long been time for us to close the door on this dude.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
I think Flair's blood is more alcohol than plasma and blood cells at this point. I'm glad AEW has kept him off TV after Sting's final match.
With all the allegations around him he never should have been brought in in the first place.

Him showing made me stop watching AEW.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Flair is just an embarrassment to himself and his legacy. He's just a creepy old has-been drunk .

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
This guy fucking sucks

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, you just gotta expect wrestlers, especially ones that got popular in the 80s and 90s, to be giant pieces of shit.

Andre the Giant being a huge racist still hurts to this day.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
This is embarrassing and Flair is very problematic whether its past allegations, his public behavior, or his continued efforts to tarnish his wrestling legacy.

I will say this. I read on r/sc that Flair usually pays two people to NOT drink and stay sober all night so he can be taken around/home safely. Apparently its a pretty good payday for the people. So kudos for being safe, but learn your fucking limit mate.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
"I have done nothing but put this place over" is going directly into my repertoire.

Its hilarious when wrestlers talk in wrestling terms in front or normal people. Fucking carnies lol

Stone Cold one time called 911 for falling in the shower and a handle went into his anus. While talking to the 911 operator, he kept saying "this is a shoot! Not a work!" so the operator eventually thought it was about a shooting lmao

View: https://youtu.be/I7bHy45p5_E?si=pj0emNmnFCFAD1uY

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Dude absolutely sucks so this does not surprise me.
It was incredibly embarrassing that AEW brought him in, I don't care about how important to Sting's career he was.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Damn those captions are awful. If I ever filmed anything worthwhile and thought it may be of some value to anyone else, I'd at least add accurate captions rather than relying on some shitty program to do it for me.

NuncaBob

Dec 2, 2020
Eorzea
My favorite is the guy "You wanna go out in the parking lot with me? I don't work here. I don't give a shit."

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
To be the man, you gotta stop acting like a dickhead.

View: https://x.com/wrestleops/status/1787894210198192413?s=46

It's a miracle this guy is still alive.

Gotta say, working retail has taught me when a customer is being like this, they want an arguement. Don't try to reason or argue with them, just ignore their baiting to try to get you to. Bartender should have just ignored all his barbs and not tried to explain it and just stared at the guy when he kept trying to argue back. And occasionally tell him again he's cut off. Arguing with him is just going to make him stay longer and keep arguing/being obnoxious.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish they released the unedited version of his Kill Tony episode but Tony wont do it. He apparently was a complete mess and went on a long racist rant :s

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, working retail has taught me when a customer is being like this, they want an arguement. Don't try to reason or argue with them, just ignore their baiting to try to get you to. Bartender should have just ignored all his barbs and not tried to explain it and just stared at the guy when he kept trying to argue back. And occasionally tell him again he's cut off. Arguing with him is just going to make him stay longer and keep arguing/being obnoxious.
It sounds like Flair was a regular but the staff had enough of him.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I really wish they released the unedited version of his Kill Tony episode but Tony wont do it. He apparently was a complete mess and went on a long racist rant :s

I've heard bits and pieces of what else went on from podcasts of the other people there that night. Dude was completely shit faced, thought everyone was there for him, and when he realized they weren't babbled some inane bullshit about "not making fun of people who help children" or something like that and stormed out, lmao

Tony has absolutely nothing to lose putting that out

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
My dad used to take me to every wrestling match in Atlanta or Macon back in the day, met Ric Flair several times as a kid, and my dad, who was one of the most stoic, unimpressed motherfuckers ever, would always be giddy like a little girl when he got to shake Flair's hand.

It was amazing how ingrained wrestling was in our community, I lost count of the number of times I sat in a General Lee at some event because the car showed up literally every time.

I did get to ride around on Andre the Giant's shoulders though once, and that was cool.