Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
nobody said Nazis were smart.

It still boggles my mind whether its this or celebrities or whatever, that if you're a piece of shit, just keep it to yourself. How dumb do you have to be to broadcast your bigotry and prejudice for the whole world to see.

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
What they are singing, by the way, is "Germany for the Germans, foreigners out". Terrible people.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't doing that shit illegal? I dated a girl from Austria and she said that shit would get you locked up so fast. Not sure about Germany.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I'm too lazy to check but isn't being blatantly nazi illegal in Germany? Those people are so fucking stupid on top of being racist.
Also I find it weird how the commentator the video qualified them the opposite of poor and uneducated. I think they're rich and uneducated. It's not surprising to me they would align with nazis values.

kalindana

Oct 28, 2018
More information:
www.dw.com

German police investigate 'racist' video on vacation island – DW – 05/24/2024

A viral video shows people singing racist lyrics and performing Nazi salutes at a club on the northern German island of Sylt. The club has condemned the incident.
Police in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein are investigating a viral social media video that appears to show a group of young people singing racist lyrics outside a bar on the island of Sylt.

"A video of people partying on Sylt is currently doing the rounds on social media," the police said on X, formerly Twitter, on Friday morning. "We are aware of this video, which is being investigated for potentially illegal content."
The video, which appears to have been taken outside the exclusive Pony nightclub in the island town of Kampen last weekend, shows people dancing to Italian DJ Gigi D'Agostino's party hit "L'amour toujours" but changing the lyrics to: "Foreigners out, foreigners out, Germany for the Germans, foreigners out."

One guest can be seen appearing to mimick Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, gesturing a short moustache and performing a Nazi salute.
Once made aware of the video, "Pony" posted on Instagram that it was "deeply shocked" and that it "distances itself from all forms of racism and discrimation."

It continued: "Every guest is welcome regardless of ethnicity ... we are proud of our diversity. Had we known about this incident, we would obviously have ejected those concerned. There is no place for racism!"

In a post-script, it added: "To all those who can see themselves singing on this video, you're barred!"
A couple of hours later, the club said that it had been "sent the names of these Nazis" and would "press charges against this disgusting behavior with all legal means."
Meanwhile, Chancellor Olaf Scholz has strongly condemned the racist chanting that was captured on video.

"Quite clearly, such slogans are disgusting, they are unacceptable," Scholz said. "There must be no tolerance. And that's why it's right that all of our activities are aimed at precisely preventing this from being a thing that spreads."

www.theguardian.com

Outrage at footage of people singing Nazi slogan at party on German island

The video shows a group singing replaced lyrics to L’amour Toujours, as one person also lifts his arm in an apparent Nazi salute
Tim Becker, co-owner of Pony, later told the daily TAZ that footage from CCTV cameras newly installed outside the club had been compared with the 14-second online video and the same group was identified. Sound from the video showed that only around five guests had been singing the anti-foreigner version, while the others were singing the original, he said.

"You can hear that very clearly and that was a relief to us," he said.

He said neither he nor the club's DJs had been aware that the D'Agostino hit, which he said was popular throughout Europe, had been in effect hijacked by the far right. "Often it's just played briefly, in order to stoke up the mood. We didn't know that the song was used by the far right … We will never play it again," he said.
Members of the state government of Schleswig-Holstein also expressed their outrage. The state's minister with responsibility for integration, Aminata Touré of the Greens, told the news network RND: "This is not some stupid youthful prank, but the worst sort of Nazi caterwauling by adults, on a public stage. Despicable and nauseating. They should be ashamed of themselves. Criminal proceedings should now follow."

Last edited:

The Omega Man

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing will happen to these rich white folks, their lawyers will issue a statement blaming alcohol and a "this is not who I am" paragraph then call it a day.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We as a society need to do better about beating the shit out of Nazis.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I thought Nazi imagery of any kind is illegal. Unlike the US, most European nations have hate speech laws. Fingercrossed they get jailed and their lives ruined.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If I said what I think should happen to these folks, I'd be banned.

Glad to see that this video went viral so they can get all the attention they deserve. Nazi fucks.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, people will hide behind freeze-peach here in the U.S., but Germany is like "Nah, fuck you, that shit don't fly here."

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
More information:
www.dw.com

German police investigate 'racist' video on vacation island – DW – 05/24/2024

A viral video shows people singing racist lyrics and performing Nazi salutes at a club on the northern German island of Sylt. The club has condemned the incident.

I'm not totally sure if the club wasn't aware of what the crowd sang, but i like that they will press charges by all legal means after the behaviour has caught attention.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
Social media isn't a dark forest anymore. People post the most horrible things like it's a normal thing to do. It's scary

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
White supremacists in all white majority countries feeling more comfortable. Think it's time we make them fear for their lives again.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
I thought Nazi imagery of any kind is illegal. Unlike the US, most European nations have hate speech laws. Fingercrossed they get jailed and their lives ruined.
Police is already investigating them for incitement of hatred. Probably not getting jailed but heavily fined and entry into the criminal record unless they're repeat offenders though.

Paroni

Dec 17, 2020
People generally speaking are bafflingly confident in posting shit that they would not want to spread online in their public social media accounts. I don't understand how they do it.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
People generally speaking are bafflingly confident in posting shit that they would not want to spread online in their public social media accounts. I don't understand how they do it.
The NOS (Dutch news broadcast) has a article about this on their Facebook page. This is one of the comments from someone with their public profile:
"They should better focus on that Hamas invasion and other non-Western primates!"

Other comments aren't great either. It's truly bizarre

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Nothing will happen to these rich white folks, their lawyers will issue a statement blaming alcohol and a "this is not who I am" paragraph then call it a day.

They will pay fines at the very least. This shit is taken seriously (although the fines won't hurt them that much if they are rich)
Just recently, a German politician was fined for a first offense nazi parole.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Good in them filming themselves. Hope we see a lot of firing happening next week.

DNgamers

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
This place, for some reason, is a mekka for young and super rich people who often go there by private jets every year. Completely detached individuals. As someone pointed out, very out of touch.

Even without their right wing drunk party behaviour they are unpleasant fucks.

discogs

Oct 28, 2017
London
This place, for some reason, is a mekka for young and super rich people who often go there by private jets every year. Completely detached individuals. As someone pointed out, very out of touch.

Even without their right wing drunk party behaviour they are unpleasant fucks.
People go by private jet to Sylt? It's just Germany, it's not a tropical country, not even Italy/south of France. Don't get me wrong, I love Rügen and went there because Isherwood set a short story there, but it's just dunes and a bit of pleasant sun if you're lucky. It's like what Penzance is to the UK, right?

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
People go by private jet to Sylt? It's just Germany, it's not a tropical country, not even Italy/south of France. Don't get me wrong, I love Rügen and went there because Isherwood set a short story there, but it's just dunes and a bit of pleasant sun if you're lucky. It's like what Penzance is to the UK, right?

I have no clue what fascinates rich Germans about Sylt, but it is true that they fly with their private jets to this dune.
Maybe it is just a nearby meeting spot where they can be on their own.

It was funny when Germany introduced the "Germany ticket" for €9 and punks traveled per train to Sylt.

a01e49a227888545aca393b78e6a0aab,64c9f73

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Hey era, German speaking: please post this fucking everywhere. We need our country to be embarrassed and ridiculed and we need people to see and talk about this shit world wide. This happened a fucking lot lately and absolutely no one in the government is doing anything about it. We need a big, Media spanning WTF coming at us from everywhere so even the old people in charge finally take action. Thanks.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Their social media bubble probably made them feel overconfident that this shit is edgy but not too bad. Bot and troll accounts have normalized this stuff a lot. Well, good that they got a reality check.

Apart from that, I can't even bring up the energy to get mad at this, since I suspect that shit like this happens almost daily here in Germany in more private settings by people who are a tiny bit more careful about recordings and social media.