• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
White nationalist leader Richard Spencer was reportedly stopped by authorities in Europe this week while attempting to travel to address young white nationalists.

Spencer seemingly confirmed the incident Thursday on Twitter, sharing a Swedish-language tweet from another "alt-right" supporter saying that Spencer had been banned in Europe because of his views.

It appeared that Spencer addressed attendees remotely.

ThinkProgress, citing Swedish media, reported earlier Thursday that Spencer attempted to travel to Sweden to make a surprise appearance at a conference for young white nationalists when he was stopped by Polish authorities during a layover in the country, who told him to return to the U.S.

The Associated Press reported last year that Spencer had been bannedfrom entering 26 European countries. Those countries, which include Poland and Sweden, are part of Europe's visa-free Schengen area.

Spencer said at the time that he would try to challenge the ban, which is in place for five years, according to the AP.

"I'm being treated like a criminal by the Polish government. It's just insane," Spencer said at the time. "I haven't done anything. What are they accusing me of?"

Unable to visit birthland of the Master Race must be getting to him.

Punch him, if old. Punch him even if not old

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
"I haven't done anything. What are they accusing me of?"
Hilarious. How about inciting racial hatred (which happens to be criminal in Europe)?

Prophaniti

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking Polish. I mean really, what do they have against Nazis. I can't think of a single reason. Nope. Completely unjustified.

I love the idea that Europe can just collectively say "Nah." Can we ban him from here also? How about a united America's ban. North and South.

Chadtwo

Oct 29, 2017
Now ban him from North America and Australia so he's forced to live somewhere majority non-white

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey Dick, perhaps you should look up history and see what the Nazis did to Poland you immoral stain on humanity.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
US: "So, hey, UK, you're technically not European anymore, right?"

UK: "Fuck you, we still haven't forgiven you for Piers Morgan, you dipshits."