• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean...does Mike Sievert not like...monitor this shit? Elmo was the line?

44mpfl.jpg

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
"No matter what happens, no matter what they do to you when you grow up, you have no right to complain"

Oh the irony

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Tucker Carlson: *gestures towards people on the streets complaining about what others are doing to them*
Tucker Carlson: "The message here is that no matter what happens, no matter what they do to you, you have no right to complain".
Everyone: WTF
Tucker Carlson: "Here let me explain by attacking children's puppets"

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck does he get away with literally insinuating racism doesn't exist in America and that "they" (the blacks) are coming for you and your children? I still don't understand how this fucking klansman gets to spew his vile fucking hatred every night on national television.

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
Marvelous thread title.
Elmo's Dad is 100% awesome and Sesame Street taught me how to read when I was a little kid.

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
I'm here for the mod title edits.

and again, Tucker can fuck off to space without any protective gear on.
Honestly I wasn't sure who was behind the fucking moronic titles and it makes it even worse that it's a mod.

Idiots will be idiots but there's no need to join in on the idiocy.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Carlson also was super aggressive and hostile to Bill Nye the science guy when he made an appearance on his show to discuss Global Warming, which Carlson vehemently denied and used every garbage tactic to irritate and insult Nye. Of course, Nye kept his cool calm Fred Rogers energy; I would have just lost it if that was me.

The upsetting thing is that the millions and millions of Fox News' indoctrinated Trump cultists would happily take up arms and bar their kids from watching these kind of educational kids shows, even during the lockdown.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I choked on my water just now reading that thread title ffs. Remember when people actually used to complain about "decorum" w thread titles ? Such innocent times

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol why did you guys keep posting his videos just to get angry? This dude says says crazy shit every day on his show, is this going to be an ongoing thing now?

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Just think, there were literally millions of people screaming in approval of Tucker and probably threatening to beat up Elmo last night.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
Lol why did you guys keep posting his videos just to get angry? This dude says says crazy shit every day on his show, is this going to be an ongoing thing now?
I mean he lost a sponsor over this so its not a bad idea to share his more disgusting takes and go after his sponsors over them. Only way we can do anything to stop him spreading harmful garbage is to hurt him financially.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
omg Hahahaha I didn't even notice, I'm dying 🤣🤣. Oh nooooo people (somewhere?) are judging that Thread title. :(((. Please

I guess I misunderstood you. I thought I was doing like the era.gif thing.

I don't get why you people always get so up in arms about people calling shitty people shitty names.

Deleted member 6949

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Jon Stewart went on Crossfire and roasted a squirming, helpless Tucker so bad for 15 minutes on his own show that they cancelled his show and literally made him stop wearing a bow tie. The fucking best. I used to watch that back to back with Colbert shitting on Bush's lap at the Correspondent's dinner.

Last edited:

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News is just lovely right now.

Hannity is comparing Floyd's death to Trump's impeachment, and Carlson is claiming Elmo is inciting riots.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like all these variations. Can we please settle on Fucker Carlson that I absolutely love or my second favourite, Cucker Carlson.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
Well, the one thing Tucker and Elmo have in common is a hand up their ass...

Tucker is fucking dummy...

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CAUTION CONTAINS LEGITIMATELY DISTURBING YET ROMANTICALLY CATASTROPHIC LANGUAGE:

"[caribbeans are lazy but at night they go at it like savage, dusky rabbits*...] ...So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda kissing your neck from behind... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing [sic] and I'd put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business." - Bill O'Reilly, 2004

2017 - Bill O'Reilly is terminated from Fox News for the above and many more like it.

"America is a very bad place and it's your fault" -Tucker Carlson, 2020

"Nature abhors a vacuum." Aristotle, Circa 322 BC

iSP4GKl.gif

* paraphrased for brevity, but not as much as you'd think, and that was actually CasaNoWay's erotic lead-in.

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I seriously can't believe this guy can say literal white supremacist talking points and is still on the air

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
fucker is the type of guy who would be mad at mr rogers hanging with black people on his show in the 60s

"what is he teaching our children!?"