• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The man suffered for his art. He reportedly spent eight hours stuck under a platform with only his upper torso above it surrounded by rotting cattle entrails from the night before.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Love his performance as Rhodes. He had tons of great lines and his death was all the more satisfying because he really made you hate him.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
RIP.
That scene...did quite a number on teen me. Still the first that comes to mind when I think of "zombies".
Great movie, great performance.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Not a good way to start the week.

RIP

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
God dammit, I was literally just telling my friend last night how underrated Day of The Dead is and how Rhodes basically steals the spotlight in the movie.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
I had no freaking idea he had a brief cameo in Pulp Fiction until I looked up his complete filmography that is pretty cool.

Gaius Cassius

Oct 28, 2017
Oregon
Awful news at the start of the week. Definitely my favorite actor (and character) of the Romero films, and arguably any zombie film to me. Met him with some friends at Dallas comic con a few years ago and he seemed like a really cool dude, :(

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Man. His performance in Day of the Dead was easily the best and most memorable. One of the most memorable ones of any horror movie. Gonna have to rewatch it in his honour.

Rest in peace. This monkey farm will never be the same.

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
RIP. Watched him in a panel a few years ago. He looked good still.

His performance as Rhodes was more haunting than any zombie.

AgentOtaku

Oct 27, 2017
Day of the Dead is one of my all time faves and i watch it almost every October

This legit hurts and yeah, RIP :(

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, rest in peace. He was exceptional in Day of the Dead, Captain Rhodes is one of the best unsung villains.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
RIP

84qkSlW.gif