• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
User warned: Derailing the thread with unrelated comments.
Good. The game is fantastic and better than Uncharted 4.

I'm glad more people will get a chance to play it, I have the complete edition on PS4 with all the DLC and it's great.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I bought TR2013 Definitive Edition for Xbox in preparation for this game, but never actually bought it.
I really do love TR2013, too. This is a good addition.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
This is proving to be a very worthwhile service. I already own ROTTR, but it's great for those that don't.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Fantastic game. I hope MS makes some progress on getting the whole Microsoft Studios catalog up on Game Pass - would still like to play Quantum Break.

Also, I'm legally obligated to mention (as I do in any RotR thread) that this is the second best Uncharted game and if you're still writing it off due to the exclusivity deal - you are nuts.

Nov 14, 2017

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like shadow of the tomb raider launching on game pass will be one of the big announcements at e3 for Microsoft. It will launch on all platforms simultaneously as a result.

CalamityPixel

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like shadow of the tomb raider launching on game pass will be one of the big announcements at e3 for Microsoft. It will launch on all platforms simultaneously as a result.
I can see this happening. Much more financially viable for Squeenix then the timed exclusive thing the pulled on ROTR

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the dlc is really good. I don't think you get that with gamepass but it's worth buying if you finish the game.

GoldenKings

Oct 28, 2017
March seems to be a good time to sign up for Game Pass with RotTR and Sea of Thieves. After Halo Wars 2 last month, I'm starting to think if last year was all about Xbox One X, this year is all about Game Pass with MS planning to release at least one notable title a month along with their first party launches.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think some people are really setting themselves up for disappointment with speculation like this. That $10 a month is only going to go so far. It's much easier for Microsoft to put their own games on the line like this, but for a third party to launch a big budget AAA game on that service? It seems extremely unlikely to me.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Such a great game. Game Pass delivering great games. I know it won't be on there forever but jeez, people who haven't played that game need to get on it. Unfortunately I already own the game but still.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
This service, damn.

Also, I think there will be 9 titles too, if Sea of Thieves were part of the 8 he would have already showed it.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty crazy to me that there's no Forza games on Game Pass.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's pretty crazy to me that there's no Forza games on Game Pass.

Not really, who would buy Horizon 3 if they could have Horizon 2 as part of Game Pass? Who buys Forza 7 if Forza 6 is free with the subscription? I know that will change and Horizon 4 will launch on Game Pass - but that's the current game then. There's also always the problem with licenses. Microsoft doesn't have Toyota licenses anymore, so could they rerelease Forza 6 or Horizon 3 on what is basically a new platform? Probably not.

60fps

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Fantastic game and best played in framerate mode. I seriously love the game and everything its addon modes add, like survival mode.