meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
graham.jpg

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I've never once considered the talk of Republicans threatening to sit out future elections/run off to be legitimate. I've always assumed they were idle threats or parody posts. This is too hilarious.

Deleted member 33057

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 14, 2017
If I were them I'd tell Trump voters Doug Collins got cheated out by Kemp/Loeffler and if she loses he can run for the seat again in 2022 so don't vote.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Oh no! Oh gosh! Not that!

Let's wait for this awful plan to proceed so we can figure out what to do about it. We need to have an urgent strategic conference on this at the earliest possible February.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Parler: We let freedom of speech reign

PAC: Let the libs win the senate

Parler: No, not that type of freedom

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Are we going to see a mass exodus from Parler soon?

That would be a shame.
At the least they're making sure this conspiracy won't go away inadvertently. Silencing it means the cult will bring it up elsewhere as Parler betraying them for the deep state and that Trump's true words is to take revenge on who failed him. Especially if he remains silent. If he says anything it'll amp up too because if he supports them they'll say the deep state his hiding his true desire and well if he openly speaks against them things will blowup

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
At the least they're making sure this conspiracy won't go away inadvertently. Silencing it means the cult will bring it up elsewhere as Parler betraying them for the deep state and that Trump's true words is to take revenge on who failed him. Especially if he remains silent. If he says anything it'll amp up too because if he supports them they'll say the deep state his hiding his true desire and well if he openly speaks against them things will blowup
I would enjoy nothing more than if Trumps starts gaslighting them.

OP
OP
Schlorgan

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
FYI Parler has been hacked including DM's from famous users
Just made a new thread for it
www.resetera.com

Parler hacked, potentially thousands of compromised accounts, including well known figures [up: unconfirmed, may be outdated info] Rumor

I've seen what looks like legit proof of 5000 compromised Parler accounts including DM's of some well-known figures. Hackers decompiled the app, zero day exploit etc.. I wish I could unsee what I've seen. BREAKING: There was just a #parlerhack, this was publicly available and unencrypted on...

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
Wait so Parler, the website that always whines about censorship, is censoring stuff?

/shocked Fry gif