• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Too many afk that fuck up the game and you can't leave anything. That's killing me :(

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
I heard it will be f2p later. Is there any date?

If it's close I don't want to buy it.

Oct 29, 2017
Too many afk that fuck up the game and you can't leave anything. That's killing me :(

Ive got over 20 hours in the XBX version and this is my biggest grip. Its not impossible to overcome being down one, but in a game like this, unless the squad of four are bad and doing dumb stuff, it usually means riding out round after round of taking absolute beatings. If you have this happen 2 or 3 full games in row, puts a bad taste in your mouth.

Outside that, loving the game. Top characters for me are Gl1tch, Scorch, Vy, Saint, and Dima.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Game's been running great for me after the update. Still getting people dropping but not as much.

Main thing for me though is all the visual glitches seem to be fixed. No more missing shadow for Avil's ability, no more missing trails from the enemies when jumping out of their plane, no more missing score at the top, ect. And most importantly on Switch, I'm getting no more crashes. Oh also the new map rules.

Super close to getting Glitch.

Adam Sadler

Nov 9, 2017
I have two pc keys. Anyone want to trade for a switch code? Trying to get one so my brother can play with me

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Game's been running great for me after the update. Still getting people dropping but not as much.

Main thing for me though is all the visual glitches seem to be fixed. No more missing shadow for Avil's ability, no more missing trails from the enemies when jumping out of their plane, no more missing score at the top, ect. And most importantly on Switch, I'm getting no more crashes. Oh also the new map rules.

Super close to getting Glitch.

Still glitched for me after the first game. I don't think they fixed that but they did fix the freezing glitch when jumping out of the plane

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got a mail with keys for all systems

write if you take any

Epic Games Store Key: UHJGQ-X6TUD-WH639-ADDQR
Xbox One Key: 4T7V4-RDC7D-R2PT7-7M9QH-T9FGZ
Nintendo Switch North America Key: C0W8F6VHSY87PDMT
Nintendo Switch European Key: C0WBX34TVX7Y1KLC
PlayStation 4 North America Key: J3A7-5CNG-XKK3

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017

write if you take any

i grabbed xb1. thankyou

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I've been playing this on PC and I think it's really fun! Great blend of CS, Gears, and overwatch. I do think a couple of the female characters designs are little cringe but I appreciate the diversity.

Wahad

Oct 26, 2017

write if you take any

Got Switch EU, thanks!

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
after checking out the new map, i've kinda bounced off this game. I don't know if it's the lack of content or meaningful progression, or just the design of the game, which i've gotten bored of. Matches aren't really dissimilar from each other and often play the same way. would've helped a lot if there was cosmetics to unlock with progression or something. anyway, i'll hop back in probs much later and or until this gets out of early access.

Oct 25, 2017
The game's consistent updates is nuts. I haven't seen a dev turn around patches this smoothly and quickly in a very long time. And the fact that they are pretty comprehensive patches sometimes boggles my mind.

This guy be tweeting about the latest patch while waiting for surgery lmao. Godspeed bro

They were very iterative with paladins as well, but it cuts both ways. There were updates that were definitely steps backwards during paladins development.

edit:
Have they added FOV sliders yet on PC?

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The new map has more holes than Swiss cheese, it's a bit of a mess. Not as much of a tactical fight in there as the goal is basically you can only maneuver together. The game definitely needs more to keep it going though
- The new game mode was ass, replace it with something meaningful
- Skins, dances, other shit need to be on here asap

AdamT

Oct 27, 2017
Providence, Rhode Island
Time zone notwithstanding, I hope someone can make use of these.

C0WBX66FYN4DS352
HBJ6-TRNC-7QJF

Edit: Found one more:
QAYAT-7MVEU-7YT56-3MPGX

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Played my first few games, and i'm liking it! Will keep playing then maybe consider getting the founders pack if it keeps my interest.

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I've just started playing on PS4. The only reason I'm playing is for the gyro controls.

The rebind menu is completely awful. I'm trying to change bindings, but every time I change one, it changes something else. This results in a cycle of not being able to make the binds I want. There also doesn't appear to be a way to unbind any action (temporarily, so I can free up an input). Trying to create multi-button shift inputs seems completely unreliable.

The worst part is that it doesn't let me bind 'Gyroscope Reset' to anything at all. It resets the binding to empty for everything I try. This is the dealbreaker which is preventing me from playing, because the gyro controls are nearly unusable. It's the equivalent of not being allowed to lift your mouse from the mousepad, when you need to reposition your hand.

Last edited:

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
I've just started playing on PS4. The only reason I'm playing is for the gyro controls.

The rebind menu is completely awful. I'm trying to change bindings, but every time I change one, it changes something else. This results in a cycle of not being able to make the binds I want. There also doesn't appear to be a way to unbind any action (temporarily, so I can free up an input). Trying to create multi-button shift inputs seems completely unreliable.

The worst part is that it doesn't let me bind 'Gyroscope Reset' to anything at all. It resets the binding to empty for everything I try. This is the dealbreaker which is preventing me from playing, because the gyro controls are nearly unusable. It's the equivalent of not being allowed to lift your mouse from the mousepad, when you need to reposition your hand.

Never noticed there was a gyro reset binding. Maybe it was included with the latest gyro update? Either way, doesn't work on Switch too. Will test it on PC later, but it's likely it isn't implemented in any platform (and the binding menu is the same for all, working or not - unless they really wanted to put a push to talk button on consoles).

As for resetting aim... since I'm used to have no vertical analog control thanks to Splatoon and flick stick, I just set my right stick vertical sensitivity to 1. Low enough that it doesn't mess my aim when I do a quick, clumsy tap to left/right, but still enough to adjust my aim after each combat.

3 gifts from DUFFMCWALIN

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Deleted member 26039!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Epic Store Epic Store: Rogue Company - Won by Kaim Argonar Kaim Argonar (1 entry)
  • Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): Rogue Company - Won by JDSN (1 entry)
  • Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): Rogue Company - Won by Barrel Cannon Barrel Cannon (1 entry)

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tried the switch code but it didn't work. It says "the product associated with that code is not currently available"

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's strange. I copied it straight from the email I received a few days ago.
No worries. Could just be the Nintendo store acting up. You can post it again in case someone else is able to redeem it. I've been playing the game on Xbox but want to try it on my switch so I can play on the go

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Got these from an email. Hope they still work for anyone that still needs them.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Giving this a try now it is on Xbox One, damn running into full squads is painful.

Got rinsed 5-0 on the first game (my team surrendered and one quit).

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Played 4 matches now, won 2. The last game was intense we won 7-5. I like it, can't grumble at free to play and a nice change of pace to Apex legends.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
So I just gave this a try on PS4 and it's pretty damn good honestly. I love third person shooters a lot for online and I may stick around for this game. No battle pass or anything of that sort here? I don't mind grinds.

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
So I just gave this a try on PS4 and it's pretty damn good honestly. I love third person shooters a lot for online and I may stick around for this game. No battle pass or anything of that sort here? I don't mind grinds.

It's in the next phase of their roadmap (we're on Phase 2. Only Ranked is missing I belive):

s56fczhp8gc51.png

Need to jump back now that open beta is up.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Good, I may be excited for this game enough to may want a battle pass.... I was enjoying what I played out of it.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Put a little clip together showing how fun this game can be. If you haven't yet, definitely give this game a try.

Clip 1: "Save the day, get paid, right"
Rush, plant bomb and a proximity mine next to it. My team wiped, including me... and the two enemies remaining both go to the diffuse the bomb and BOOM!

Clip 2: "I'm on the objective"
Enemy planted bomb. 2 v 4. I get a triple kill and then get caught by the 4th... my hero comes to save finish the enemy squad. Bomb is very close to going off... but what a hero team mate!

Clip 3: "You need more training"
Enemy had been flanking round back of B. So threw my Proximity Knife... and BOOM! Down another and then I was fiddling with the ping wheel... I get attacked. Low, my enemy pushes me straight into a quick "Lethal out" and I finish them off.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I played quite a bit today. Watching this thread. This game rocks. One of my favorite Mp games since rocket league launched. May want to buy the foundwr's pacj to unlock the characters tbh.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing it quite a bit and bought the Founder's Pack because I didn't want to grind for the characters but now that I am thinking about it, there's not much to grind for right now. I guess the mastery levels is cool but you can't really use your reputation to buy anything. It appears it's mostly just for the coins that you can grind for. I wonder if they'll add more stuff to purchase with reputation and ways to get more coins.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing it since it became F2P and I'm enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to future content and patches.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah downloaded this and it's really good. I'm still understanding everything on a curve but I dig it.

Teamwork matters a lot in this one. Would love a little squad up on Switch if anyone is interested.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I continue to be amazed that some people don't hear the INCREDIBLY LOUD footsteps of the enemy players.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
OK, this is really damn good lol. My biggest complaint so far is that the loading screens are dull as hell/look like placeholders.
Is this like Paladins were there are set heroes then some on rotation, or are the 6 that are currently playable now always the free ones? I'm interested in buying Dahlia, but I don't want to buy her then my boy Saint go out of rotation.