Oct 26, 2017
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

I don't watch a lot of romance movies but I like that one.

Also if anime counts, Your Name. My Gf doesn't watch anime but this movie made her cry.

starfox

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Portugal
In the Mood For Love is an incredible, incredible movie
tumblr_mylkw3tXxI1sc6xizo1_500.gif

One of the GOAT theme songs.

First post nailed it with the before trilogy. The Lobster has also been mentioned earlier in the thread.

Another one for In the Mood for Love. The Soundtrack by Shigeru Umebayashi is something that has to heard to be belived, such a unique sound in all its compositions.

But I still think Brian Ferry's song/trailer with the same name still fits so damn well with it.

The Whole Informal 1960s Love Trilogy by Wong Kar-Wai is one of the greatest love letters on film. Each film is one to the other.

Goskarrr

Oct 27, 2017
Slumdog millionaire is memorable to me for the full fledged characters and and believable story.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
I watched Secretary (Maggie Gyllenhaal, James Spader) last night and that movie definitely deserves a place in the "Romance Films That Stick Out Among The Rest" hall of fame.

dZaTYgy6sc6Z8ylaKdXw8yq5sRv.jpg

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
500 Days of Summer for me. I haven't watched many romance films and wouldn't consider myself an expert but it was so well acted and gripping. Although not a typical romance really.

Kiddo76

Nov 27, 2017
High Fidelity, Notebook, Before Sunrise trilogy, Gone with the Wind, Wuthering Heights, When Harry Met Sally