Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
GjzCQmR.png

4M100kB.png

PzDHZyw.png

Introducing Rosalina! The first in the "Women of Wonder" mod series, a delightful addition that brings the cosmic charm of Rosalina to the world of Super Mario Wonder.

In order to preserve the fact we finally have Daisy playable and Peach also gets her much deserved time in the limelight as a hero it didn't feel right to replace either one of them.

So for these mods i have opted to change the two toads instead.
Rosalina will be Blue toad with this mod, And later Pauline will be Yellow toad if things go according to plan.

gamebanana.com

Women Of Wonder: Rosalina [Super Mario Bros. Wonder] [Mods]

Rosalina replacing Blue Toad... A Super Mario Bros. Wonder (SMBW) Mod in the Toad category, submitted by Dytser

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKsLssqeTSA

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Did seem like an odd omission.

She's actually interesting without requiring players to project a bunch of personality on her based on animations from party games.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
That's neat. And every time I see/play the first level of Wonder, I am once again SO GLAD they didn't do the vocal music through the entire game.

Finiri6143

Mar 16, 2022
That's neat. And every time I see/play the first level of Wonder, I am once again SO GLAD they didn't do the vocal music through the entire game.
The music in the first level is inspired by the NSMB games, but it's executed in a much better way. Despite having somewhat similar lyrics, it actually sounds like a legitimate chorus and not a bunch of adults trying to make the most obnoxious baby sounds they could make.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Not surprised they left Rozzzalina out from the selectable characters. I guess it's neat that people took the time to mod her in though.

Gwynn

Mar 2, 2019
Literally the reason i won't buy this game, no idea why she's not in Wonder ι(`ロ´)ノ

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
My daughters were sad that Rosalina was not in it but they still have fun. They fight over who gets Peach/Daisy lol.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Giving Rosalina hair on her Elephant form is odd, I liked what one did and have her ear cover her eye

Blue_Toad507

May 25, 2021
It does feel weird the game is so close to letting you have a full team of girls and cops out by only having Peach, Daisy and Toadette. Rosalina would make an easy 4th.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Good. She should be there. I play as her when I get the chance. I don't even like Mario Galaxy, I just like her design/aesthetic.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really wish she'd just been in the base game. I aint modding a switch over it