• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I have managed to get all of five hours of sleep. It's now 6am in the UK and to say the eBuyer screw-up has negatively impacted my mental state just a little would be correct. 😕

That £700 is what I had saved up over the past couple of months and was all I had spare in my account, and now it's currently locked up with eBuyer, with no guarantee of getting it back to my account in time in the next eight hours.

Now I'm just lying in bed stressed out, still short on medication which definitely doesn't help, and all because I wanted to play The Avengers without it looking like it was covered in vaseline. 🤷‍♀️

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
I wish just one vendor would have broken the time so that not everyone was going for the cards at 9am on all sites.

Darktalon

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
This thread sure slowed down after the discord appeared xD.

I can't use discord right meow soooo someone say something in here if anything good goes down

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
yeah, this is nice. It's like 5pm adult swim at the pool in here right now, without the thread flying at several new pages per hour.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Newegg had some MSI Ventus and Trio cards available earlier this evening. My coworker was able to score a Trio. I ordered the Ventus but Newegg later cancelled my order due to insufficient stock.
Bunch of people grabbed those earlier, most had theirs cancelled. Think they locked that shit down hard.

Nekrono

May 17, 2018
I've decided to try and get the FE first, hopefully I can maintain around 60c without pushing the cards fans too much. If I can't get one I'll try one of the Aorus or MSI Trio cards and hope the cooling is good.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
My amazon.de order is still up. FIngers crossed?

It says it'll arrive by 9pm today but it hasn't even dispatched yet, sooo...

GeoNeo

Oct 26, 2017
e43kh1t.jpg

😮

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
I rang up SCAN UK who said their NDA means they couldn't even tell me the TIME today that orders would be going up. Poor dude was like "if you Google it and then guess I might be able to tell you if you are in the right ballpark" haha. I did and guessed "2 o'clock" and he replied "yes, just have your lunch first".

So 2PM UK time seems to be when the NDA and embargo lifts on orders in the UK. Anyone selling it before that time is breaking what seems to be a very strict NDA. So, basically, if you're in the UK, I'd chill for a few hours. I'm working but my girlfriend is primed and ready to repeatedly refresh the page on the Nvidia website for a FE card from 1:55!

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Planning on doing my build and buying everything or just about everything after Zen 3 releases... I'm not getting an EVGA 3080 (probably FTW3) right away am I? 😂