Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Well that gives him more time to focus on paying all the people he's hurt with his nonsense.

So that's good for everyone.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
a99

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
The first amendment weeps 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This guy could've fucked off into obscurity forever as "America's Mayor", but instead he chose to run his image into the shitter for Donald fucking Trump of all people.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No idea why anyone would want to listen to someone with a face but not a voice fit for radio

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
This guy could've fucked off into obscurity forever as "America's Mayor", but instead he chose to run his image into the shitter for Donald fucking Trump of all people.
I have never seen someone squander away all of their public goodwill quite like this. He went from being discussed as a presidential hopeful to being an absolute monstrous and pathetic joke of a human being. Was it the alcohol? Mental illness? Always being this way but doesn't hide it anymore?

My vote is for the latter. He's just a dumbass who's gotten stupider over time.

Katbobo

May 3, 2022
I wonder if there's part of his brain that feels shame over how his life has gone. From America's mayor to being a laughing stock who burned down his reputation and career for people who straight up feel disdain about him. Does someone like him even possess enough self reflection to feel something like that? I doubt it. Probably had to burn that part of himself out years ago to be able to get to this point.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. I'll always think that the best thing that happened on his life was actually 9/11. He was known outside the US for dealing with the aftermath of that tragedy and the America's Mayor thing even made the rounds in my country. I knew who the guy was and I was just 13 years old back then.

I'm glad he's suffering with all the fallout, but his demise is quite incredible.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I wonder if there's part of his brain that feels shame over how his life has gone. From America's mayor to being a laughing stock who burned down his reputation and career for people who straight up feel disdain about him. Does someone like him even possess enough self reflection to feel something like that? I doubt it. Probably had to burn that part of himself out years ago to be able to get to this point.

That part of his brain has been gone for a very long time.

Melody Shreds

Oct 25, 2017
Terminal Dogma
From 'America's Mayor' to getting kicked off his radio show for pushing lies and conspiracies.

I'd call it an unforced error but its more a long series of unforced errors going on for years.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Wasnt he just looked kindly on as a mayor because of 9/11? I was in high school and didnt pay attention to him but did he make groundbreaking positive changes to NYC? I bet he was always an asshole dipshit but just being there during 9/11 in the spotlight gave people a positive reception of him.

Foolhardy

May 4, 2024
Wait, he had a radio show on a station that had a policy against election denial?

How did he last this long?

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
Wasnt he just looked kindly on as a mayor because of 9/11? I was in high school and didnt pay attention to him but did he make groundbreaking positive changes to NYC? I bet he was always an asshole dipshit but just being there during 9/11 in the spotlight gave people a positive reception of him.
He was a rising star for more than just that. Went hard after mafioso as part of SDNY and presided over significant crime drops in NYC. His pursuit of politics was persistent though. It gets everyone eventually.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
He got credit for "cleaning up" NYC. Mostly he threw people in jail.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Rudolph W. Giuliani was suspended by WABC radio on Friday and his daily talk show was canceled after the station said he violated its policy by trying to discuss discredited claims about the 2020 presidential election on air.
John Catsimatidis, the billionaire Republican businessman who owns the station, said he had made the decision after Mr. Giuliani refused to avoid the topic after repeated warnings.
"We're not going to talk about fallacies of the November 2020 election," Mr. Catsimatidis said in a brief phone interview. "We warned him once. We warned him twice. And I get a text from him last night, and I get a text from him this morning that he refuses not to talk about it."
"So," Mr. Catsimatidis continued, "he left me no option. I suspended him."
Mr. Giuliani, a former New York City mayor, was one of the leading figures in former President Donald J. Trump's attempts to contest and overturn the 2020 election results. He was Mr. Trump's personal lawyer at the time and helped coordinate legal challenges to Mr. Biden's victory in several states in a bid to keep Mr. Trump in office.
Mr. Guiliani's removal from WABC, one of his only current sources of income, could add to the legal and financial woes that have mounted for him since then. The suspension will also deny him one of his last mainstream public platforms.

K19VnOU.gif

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

Ranting Rudy Giuliani encourages girlfriend and fired co-host to sue WABC over 'hostile work environment,' but there's just one problem

Rudy Giuliani, while ranting over the weekend that his WABC radio show was canceled for using the platform to repeat 2020 election conspiracy theories despite warnings from higher-ups, noticeably encouraged Dr. Maria Ryan, his ousted "Uncovering the Truth" co-host and girlfriend, to sue the station over a "hostile work environment" for women. But there's just one problem: Giuliani himself faces a hostile work environment lawsuit brought by his former director of business development.
During a late Friday livestream on YouTube, Giuliani blasted WABC for not only showing him the door, but also doing the same for co-host Ryan. While doing so, Giuliani accused WABC of fostering a "hostile work environment" for women and stated that Ryan had a case.
Giuliani does have some experience with hostile work environment litigation — as a defendant. Recall that Noelle Dunphy in May 2023 filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Giuliani, claiming that he sexually abused her and subjected her to a hostile work environment while not paying her for her work.
The suit alleged that Giuliani was recorded saying things like "You're a f—ing slut," "You're my b—-," "whore," "I'm gonna get my c— in there," "I want to own you officially. Legally. With a document," "I can't control myself. I lose control. I think of you all the time. I'm unable to control it. I'm addicted," and "I can't think about you without getting hard."
Dunphy also accused Giuliani of having a drinking problem that explained his "vile commentary."

"Constantly drunk, morning, noon, and night. Dysfunctional in public and private. Alcohol played a constant role in his life, fueling bizarre behavior, bad judgment, impulsiveness, and vile commentary," the lawsuit said.

lawandcrime.com

Rudy Giuliani encourages WABC suit over 'hostile' workplace, but there's a glaring problem

There's just one problem: Giuliani is himself facing a hostile work environment lawsuit brought by his former director of business development.

hopeblimey

Sep 23, 2023
I have never seen someone squander away all of their public goodwill quite like this. He went from being discussed as a presidential hopeful to being an absolute monstrous and pathetic joke of a human being. Was it the alcohol? Mental illness? Always being this way but doesn't hide it anymore?

My vote is for the latter. He's just a dumbass who's gotten stupider over time.

Funny enough, it seems to have been Joe Biden that did this to him.

Joe Biden cracked a joke on the air regarding Rudy Giuliani when they were both running for president the cycle where Obama won his first term. Rudy was actually doing really well at the time, and Joe Biden said he can't seem to form a sentence without saying 'a noun, a verb, and 9/11.'

https://x.com/theweekly/status/1183486055368052737?s=46&t=NquTmC1YxsQv1DivR13Blw

It was pretty publicized at the time and seemed to sink Rudy's political aspirations. I genuinely think that started Rudy down the path of crime. It would absolutely explain all the crazy things he says and does to spite Biden.

Last edited:

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Does the guy actually believe the election was stolen or is he just grifting? Trump abandoned his ass and still he's digging down like an idiot

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
The mistake made was letting him continue to be on the air years ago, not reacting to his latest "oopsie". Its just as much their fault as it is his.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
It is truly remarkable how so many just threw their lives away for him. Their careers get sunk, their reputations destroyed, their relationships damaged beyond repair...

But at least those libs really got owned, eh?

Psychologists will study this phenomenon for many, many years.

May 26, 2018
It is truly remarkable how so many just threw their lives away for him. Their careers get sunk, their reputations destroyed, their relationships damaged beyond repair...

But at least those libs really got owned, eh?

Psychologists will study this phenomenon for many, many years.

Many human beings live solely to hurt others, including themselves. The more people they hurt, the better.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I'll always remember being a cashier when he came through my line at CVS back in, like, 2012. At the time, I remember thinking "wow, cool, I met Rudy Giuliani." I bragged about it to people.

Then Trump happened and I was, like, why did we all think this dude was so cool for a good minute post-9/11 and pre-Trump nonsense?

Did he just become a massive idiot or was he always a massive idiot and was just riding off the good will of the people following a national tragedy?

Maybe NYers can elucidate me on this. I'm from Cali. Was he always dumb as shit?

Lilly-Anne

Feb 14, 2024
Looking it up, it seems like this show started in 2021, which, like... what did you expect? That's literally all he has done since 2020

Jan 7, 2021
Giuliani's got friends in every town and village from here to Moscow, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the proof for election interference already.