• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Triple post!

Not looking forward to this one - if we click, I think we'll win it but if we don't, it could be another nightmare. Would love to win it for Doddie.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Even more hopeful, planetrugby.com's preview for the Eng vs South Africa is predicting a SA win. Somebody starting drinking early this week...

Can't see that happening, but I think it will be a forwards based match. Hope Scotland Wales throw it about a bit. Worried about Adam Hastings at 10 - this is a big moment for him, and we need a back up for Finn.

Do you ever go on planet rugby forum? I lurk there, and it's a bit of a different flavour to this one...

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Can't see that happening, but I think it will be a forwards based match. Hope Scotland Wales throw it about a bit. Worried about Adam Hastings at 10 - this is a big moment for him, and we need a back up for Finn.

Do you ever go on planet rugby forum? I lurk there, and it's a bit of a different flavour to this one...
decent start by scotland bar the few penalties, think this might be even closer than expected.

Nah, most I will do is read comments, quite a nasty undertone on the comments there

gir

Oct 25, 2017
wow, great try, looked in I think

Edit: saw the replay, he's out, so back to the pen and another 3 points

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
decent start by scotland bar the few penalties, think this might be even closer than expected.

Nah, most I will do is read comments, quite a nasty undertone on the comments there

Agree - some horrible attitudes. Wales are going to win this - we still haven't worked out how to deal with their line speed in defence.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah youre not winning this one haha, bright start by wales and could go the autumn unbeaten?

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, Australia will beat them as always!

Good try - interesting fact, since Toonie took over we've had more tries from forwards than backs.

Oct 31, 2017
I always feel that when your up against a defence like that you should try to kick points and keep the scoreboard moving. I'm still waiting for a team to come along that exclusively kicks drop goals.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Wales are just a better organised and drilled team. We look like we are trying to push it too much, and can't really decide how we want to play. Frustrating

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
This is like Scotland in the 2000s - we can't seem to score a try.

Well played Wales - just too good. Fair score, we should have made more of it in their 22.

Last edited:

gir

Oct 25, 2017
larmour is some prospect, in stockdale and him ireland have 2 try scoring machines

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Phew, that was a frosty Twickenham and the seating isn't geared towards large men at all ;_;. Poetic England scrum to get the winning penalty after getting hosed all game by the larger Saffas, how they managed to throw the lineout ball over the head of Etzebeth/Snyman no less than three times is quite a feat. 'Boks left points out there for sure, swithering on whether the last Farrel hit was a penalty or no but RSA only have themselves to blame for that loss anyway.

This is like Scotland in the 2000s - we can't seem to score a try.

Haha I was thinking that when catching up on iPlayer, throw in not scoring anything against 14 men and the illusion is complete. At least Glasgow & Eidnburgh both had good Fridays.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Phew, that was a frosty Twickenham and the seating isn't geared towards large men at all ;_;. Poetic England scrum to get the winning penalty after getting hosed all game by the larger Saffas, how they managed to throw the lineout ball over the head of Etzebeth/Snyman no less than three times is quite a feat. 'Boks left points out there for sure, swithering on whether the last Farrel hit was a penalty or no but RSA only have themselves to blame for that loss anyway.

Haha I was thinking that when catching up on iPlayer, throw in not scoring anything against 14 men and the illusion is complete. At least Glasgow & Eidnburgh both had good Fridays.
Farrell was a lucky sod

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Want Georgia to win for the good of rugby as a whole, want Italy to crush them so that relegation goes on the back burner. Couldn't imagine a Six Nations without the Scots, but I know objectively the sport needs to grow.

Fiji looking very up for this.

Nice to have little Greig back.

Last edited:

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure there was a knock on from Horne there.

Poor from Scotland in the lineout.

Arse.

Scotland need to get control of this and quickly. We were looking good but have made a couple of stupid errors in the last 10 minutes.

Last edited:

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Might have changed. CeeCee will know. Need to score here.

And we do. I'm always nervy when Scotland try and drive a scrum - we've never been good at it. Love Finn's pass.

And Greig's kick.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31104

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
England playing really well, but NZ are playing like they're are drunk. They've not handled anything in the air cleanly.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Keep checking the England score and it's surprising to say the least. Jones got his mojo back?

Good try from Scotland.

Lovely move for Seymours try there. Scotland looking good in second half.

Last edited: