• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Marked as rumor because we just don't know, but it actually makes some sense. Here is an archive link of the original 4Channel post

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/245045464/#245099468

And here is a link to the amazon page.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KX3KX7D/

First, yes the picture is just of some woman's legs. I believe whoever created the listing picked a random image or meant to use a placeholder and picked this by mistake. Incorrect images are pretty common with Sonic stuff on Amazon. For example there was a Silver plush listing but it was actually for Shadow and there was another listing for Classic Sonic toys but was repurposed for Infinite/Zavok but was still displaying the wrong images and information for some people.
Anyway you will notice the description specifically mentions the Sonic movie. NONE of the other merchandise released this year or last year has ever mentioned the movie. This is the first and only time. Also note the August release date. That's just three months before the movie. And one last note: the seller is Amazon.com rather than a third party seller simply doing fulfillment by Amazon. That means it's authentic/official rather than a bootleg. This is extremely important since anyone can do FBA but only Amazon the company itself can sell as Amazon.com.

To my knowledge, this might be the first meaningful confirmation of Arms The Magical Kitsune actually being in the film. Of course this is no full confirmation, but I have seen similar merch leak situations on Amazon before myself, specifically for Star Wars related stuff.

Last edited:

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Is it wrong that I want all of Sonic's friends in this movie, only to see how ugly they all turn out

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
65flEpH.png

Plum

May 31, 2018
EDIT: Wait, 4channel is a different website? Totally forgot that happened...

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Tails, really? Psh, next you're gonna tell me Sonic's gonna run around a lot in the movie.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Wait is /sp/ part of 4chan or 4channel now? I always take part in the F1 threads there and it's a massive bonus if it's spun off from the same domain as /pol/ from now on

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure I believe it. Everything we've heard about this movie suggests that Sonic, Eggman, and a bunch of humans no one gives a shit about will be the sole focus. If any of his friends are in it, I expect it to be limited to simple name-drops or cameos/sequel bait saved for the very end.

If by some miracle Tails is in the movie in a significant way, then they're monumentally stupid for keeping it secret, as though his inclusion should be a surprise selling point and not a baseline expectation from a Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

I mean.... was there much chance tails wouldn't be there?

Tails, really? Psh, next you're gonna tell me Sonic's gonna run around a lot in the movie.

Do not take ANYTHING for granted with this film.