• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chindogg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Source

TBvDKRn.jpg

TBvDKRn

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does she have any fighting ability whatsoever that would make this inclusion make any sense? I haven't seen anything post DBZ.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Enter the arena with up to three fighters from a familiar roster of characters, such as Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Bulma and Boo, and enter a wide range of destructible arenas inspired by classic locations from the hit TV series.
Pretty much a confirmation/leak, imo.

There had to be the Teddie/Faust type, and she would fit.

Callum

Oct 27, 2017
She was playable in one of the Butoden games, right? So it's not impossible
EDIT: I guess maybe she was just an assist previously

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I hope so, she hasn't been playable in a DBZ fighting game aside from a mod.

Yeah power levels and whatever, but it's not like Ginyu would have a chance against Super Saiyan Blue Goku right?

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
But she's not a fighter , why not kale, caulifla, kefla, rebrianne, videl or even chichi

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It would take some imagination but if anybody has earned benefit of the doubt, its this dev team.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Prior games made Mr. Satan work so Bulma is definitely workable. She can fight with gadgets or capsules or something.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's true purely so we don't have to hear "Bulma can't be in the game, she's never fought" ever again. People are underestimating how iconic she is and how creative ASW are. She's been here since chapter 1.

Deleted member 9207

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There's just so many other female fighters to go for, why her? She'd basically be a joke fighter (like Hercule is in many games).

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure how it would work but this game is so starved for female characters that they should definitely do it.

Have her fight in some power suit nonsense she just invented or whatever.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
All these other women in Super are too new to be in the base game. They're perfect for DLC and sequels. Who would you buy a sequel or DLC for? Bulma or female Saiyans? You know the answer.

As for Videl and Chi-Chi, Videl doesn't have as many options as someone like Bulma, same with Chi-Chi. Given who Bulma is, her lineage, I mean she's basically a "ok we can do whatever we want with her and it'll work" type of character. She's got no limits. Factor in with the fact that Bulma's more popular and iconic than Chi-Chi and Videl, I mean yeah go ahead with it.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She could be an item character like Teddie/Platinum/Faust using capsules. Would certainly be interesting.

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
I'll believe that when I see it. As much as I like Bulma as a character I just don't see this really working. If you want more female fighters Caulifla or Kale would be a much better fit, hell even Chi-Chi would be better.

Champa

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
But she's very weak.
Pan would've been a better addition.
Or even better Characters from my universe!
Caulifa!
Kale!
*sigh* at not putting in 17 fully

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me wonders if this was a mistake, or if whoever wrote this left a mistake or two in. Mainly the idea that right after Bulma, we got "Boo." Of course, you can say "This is how it was shown in..." but if we have already established "Majin Buu" and the way the name is spelled, that would mean that either a name was misspelled or this was a mistake and the person who wrote this meant to say that you would see Bulma in the game, but not play as her.

All that said, would Bulma be a nice inclusion? Of course she would. Only problem left from there is that you would be taking certain liberties as to how she would conduct herself since we never really have seen her actually try fight anyone. Certainly there's nothing wrong with making her something like a "Never before seen" character and how she has a mech suit that lets her hold her own against Goku and company.

I won't be against the idea, but they are definitely going to have to do alot of things to make it convincing.

Nimby

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably a mistake, why would Bulma be listed in between two villains and not Cell who was revealed alongside them?

TWILTY

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna say it's probably a mistake on the website.

Though I'd definitely be hella down if Bulma was in the game.

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
I'll believe that when I see it. As much as I like Bulma as a character I just don't see this really working. If you want more female fighters Caulifla or Kale would be a much better fit, hell even Chi-Chi would be better.

Agree, i dont see how Bulma fits into it at all. Plus id rather have Caulifa and Kale instead.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
what kinda crappy universe is this where we get bulma as a fighter and not teen ChiChi