• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
That old tweet about kh coming to pc as a egs exclusive gives me hope, very accurate leak.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

ki4eobl.png

Anyway.

What a great reliable source this is.

Oct 25, 2017
God of War coming to PC would not surprise me at all, Bloodborne is a won't believe it till I see it type situation for me
God of War makes sense because it will sell a billion copies and that will offset the probably significant effort to translate an incredible engine that has been created solely for Playstation hardware. Bloodborne does feel more like a forgotten project at this point but it's also running on an engine that already works on PC so maybe the barriers to porting it are quite a bit lower.

That's not to say I believe this rumor in the first place, necessarily.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
It'd get Sony some backlash if Sony releases a 60fps PC version whilst having the PS4 version not even having a PS4 pro version.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
If that's the only way to play Bloodborne without frame-pacing issues, fine.
I might replay some of them if they really come out.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Sooo if they are porting Bloodborne to PC, would thst open the door for a PS5 patch when they are already at it?

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Why people believing in random accounts posting random shit.
Like, Sony ported Horizon Zero Dawn, from that point you don't need to believe and share every clown who try to guess the next port, just wait for the eventual annoucement.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
to sell games that are done selling to a different audience. I also wouldn't take this tweet as gospel like many here are doing.

I guess I could see an argument that this'll never be day-and-date with their releases, and exactly that: selling to new people once the first round is done. I wonder how many that'll push to just Wait and be happy as part of that second string.

...assuming any of this is legit, of course.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
If true, good that more people get to experience the games, but also frustrating in that the UC collection and Bloodborne were never Pro enhanced, they're stuck at base PS4 settings.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
this user's timeline and "leaks" sure are something, even a shot at "clownera".

damn what a reliable source.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Have people even check the other nonsense this person said .
I expect more Sony game port to PC but not from him lol .

thevid

Puzzle Master
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for confirmation, but I'll be very happy to see those games hit PC.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's just the kind of "leaker" who says a bunch of stuff because some of it will be right eventually.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, just gonna say a bunch of Playstation games and at least some will be right. These are things you can say and eventually they might happen.

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Oh he's doing what some 'insiders' do just repeat what other leakers already have said and throw out some that people were talking and hinting on

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Stop fucking making threads on random idiots on Twitter, I beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies.