• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This comes from Reddit, so full credit for them

Dusk apparently saw new trailers for three Silent Hill projects (remake, Townfall and Ascension). He doesn't know dates, but thinks they will be released soon.

A little summary of what he said:

• SH2R has great art direction
  • Townfall looks very interesting
  • Ascension looks graphically great
  • He doesn't know if The Short Message / Sakura is canned

JptyTqB.jpeg

YXTAEan.jpeg

owuaNmn.jpeg

hUSgVz8.jpeg

FGeQIzQ.jpeg

LnGAJqd.jpeg

Leaked a concept art from Silent Hill Ascension by Dusk in the same discord

bqnds8bugv3b1.png

Last edited:

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
This forum is gonna be something if Bloober ends up turning out an amazing SH2 remake

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Konami was planning to attend E3 before it got nuked, so we'll probably be seeing this stuff next month.

imapioneer

Oct 27, 2017
Finally some great news!!! Super curious about Silent Hill: Townfall, that one seems to be the most pt like out of all of them. Hopefully it's running on UE5.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
"Seen them. Promised not to talk about them."

Proceeds to tweet about them 😂

Similar vibes:

patrick-stewart-ive-seen-everything.gif

If true this is certainly some welcome news amidst the underwhelming Sony showcase. I want to see more of everything but especially SH2R and Townfall, No Code is such an underrated studio. Can't wait to see what they do with this project.

May 14, 2022
I feel dumb but what does TSM mean in those screenshots?
The Short Message

www.resetera.com

Silent Hill: The Short Message official art and synopsis News

This was shared by Dusk Golem Some spoilers in the description. Original plot synopsis from the rating: Anita為了和朋友Maya碰面來到一棟廢棄的公寓,不知為何醒來後發現自己竟受困其中。她必須逃離自身內心的恐懼和潛伏於走廊中的怪物,找出受困事件背後所隱藏的事實,並在被自己的心理創傷吞噬掉求生意志之前設法逃出生天。 Which translated via Google, says: Anita came to an abandoned apartment...

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
In before cynical whining about clout chasing in every thread about rumors.

Whoops too late.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
This forum is gonna be something if Bloober ends up turning out an amazing SH2 remake
Given how much they rip off other pieces of media…..not having to craft the story or world or dialogue could benefit them

But it's bloober and I anticipate a fuck up. Bloober doesn't have the trust for a reason.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, no info on the only one I care about ;(

SHf has '2025' written all over it to me- and I'd be surprised if NeoBards is doing the entire development. I could see it like MGS3 Remake, where in-house Konami (new Osaka studio?) is assisting.

But yeah- as incredibly (optimistically) curious as I am for SH2R, I'm really looking forward to Townfall. Observation was great, so NoCode has my full attention as a creative force.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
And yet, some of them have been super accurate with the PS showcase and the Metal Gear collection recently so...

Have they? I remember hearing more wrong shit (persona 6, last of us factions, etcetera) than right. Outside MGS collection I do t really remember anyone being "super accurate" on it (I remember the ones saying it would blow balls off or be compared to the e3 of dreams though, maybe you're calling that accurate because you really really loved Foamstars…)

Lukish

May 30, 2022
NI
To be specific, he said silent hill 2 remake will have new trailer before end of this month(yes, may). And others would be shown in span of month or few weeks. Really excited and makes me wonder why sony wouldnt show it in showcase

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
To be specific, he said silent hill 2 remake will have new trailer before end of this month(yes, may). And others would be shown in span of month or few weeks

If what Dusk says is true, I wonder why Sony didn't include it in their showcase- as they have a temp-exclusivity deal- if Konami was just going to potentially drop the trailer a week later. Odd.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
If what Dusk says is true, I wonder why Sony didn't include it in their showcase- as they have a temp-exclusivity deal- if Konami was just going to potentially drop the trailer a week later. Odd.

They're saving it for the next conference of course

And yes their next conference will be five days later. It's a new galaxy brain marketing strat

Lukish

May 30, 2022
NI
God knows whats the logistics behind it if this ends up true. Might as well make sense for silent hill short message to be revealed on non playstation event then

SickNasty

Mar 18, 2020
I want to announce that I have actually seen a ton of stuff from uh *checks notes* the new Starfox game. My source is just trust me and it's cool, they may show it soon or they may not, but in both cases it proves I'm right.