• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://twitter.com/GamingBoltTweet/status/998209939121344512
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/8kisss/leaked_forza_horizon_4_concept_art/
forza-horizon-4-concept-art--768x381.jpg

forza-horizon-4-concept-art-2-768x381.jpg

forza-horizon-4-concept-art-3.jpg

forza-horizon-4-concept-art-4.jpg

forza-horizon-4-concept-art-5.jpg

Thankslashman for finding this on twitter.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Looks awesome. Also, does not look like the UK at all based on that other rumor going around. This looks like... Hong Kong? I'm not sure.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
If they're focusing more on urban this time then the UK rumor is more palatable for me. Gimme my PGR vibes

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
These are most likely old pictures, the balloon in the 4th pic is the old Forza logo.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
If they're focusing more on urban this time then the UK rumor is more palatable for me. Gimme my PGR vibes
Urban is... concerning to me. Worst part of FH3, because there were hardly any people walking around. It was a ghost town. They had to do that, only keeping them in areas well out of reach of vehicles, or they have to factor in the potential for players to try running over pedestrians and how that affects the game's age rating. But cities without dense crowds and night life look really weird to me. Hoping they have a good solution.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
Good setting, I hope there will be downhill races. Still want a hub title that combines all FH areas.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
There are likely old. Note the Forza logo. It's the one from last gen. It's probably concept art from FH2 as the series was coming over to the current gen.

EDIT: I just thought of this. Does anybody recognize the cars? What year are those cars?

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I'd be down with an Asian locale for Horizon, with lots of chances to explore dense cities as well as sprawling landscapes.

forza-horizon-4-concept-art-5.jpg

It's interesting how the text being reflected in the windshield is not mirrored. Simple, silly oversight.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
This was already discussed in the first party thread, uses the old logo so might be old and not be related to FH4. Rumours still point towards UK being the location for this installment.

Abriael

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
This is probably early concept for Forza Horizon 3 before they decided on Australia, as shown by the Forza Horizon 3 logo. Of course certain websites didn't even notice and went with it as it was gold.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh ma gawd that looks awesome. Please actually be these locations.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I felt like FH2 did a fine job of exploring the European plains. Not really down for a UK game tbh. I even found FH3's map too similar to FH2. I wouldn't mind a completely different map and Japan with it's dense city and mountains is perfect.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
How recent are these? I believe the UK rumor more, even though I would prefer this setting.

Oct 31, 2017
Paris, France
We talked about it on the Microsoft thread for a few days. While they where reasons for it to be legit it might be just some research artworks from a few years for a Forza before going for what might end up being UK.
Also yeah, that logo is last Gen Forza.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Is that Tokyo? Or maybe Singapore or Hong Kong?

Looks awesome. Also, does not look like the UK at all based on that other rumor going around. This looks like... Hong Kong? I'm not sure.

Weird. Looks more like Beijing than Tokyo.

Fast and Furious Tokyo?
HK for sure. Bank of China Tower is visible.
8b95ecf4dd6a0847659a598edbbb94a5.jpg