• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I saw on a few twitter post that days uncharted collection is getting pc port maybe a month ago. Not sure if its real but would love play it in 4K and hopeful fixed Elena face in U3...
Uncharted Trilogy ports and the Greek God of War trilogy ports for 40-50 bucks each feel like a no-brainer that'd sell like hot cakes on Steam.

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Same guy is saying Medievil 2 remake is coming in May.

Cq42jCw.jpeg
Holy shit! I stand corrected in the best possible way.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Nice, I liked what I played of GR2, but I couldn't stomach the 30 FPS in such a fast paced game. Would definitely try again at 4k/60.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Collosus are both playable on PS5 because of the PS4 releases. Any chance Ico will get remade for PS5?

David Matter

Banned
Apr 16, 2024
now i dont believe the gravity rush rumor is true, i hate this leakers that write something online and then one day later or days later say it was fake just for the sake of trolling

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I wish people just took this as the 1236th warning to stop believing every rumor you read just because you want it to be true. 90%+ of all these rumors are bullshit made up by someone who feels a like they have a lack of getting attention.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
If only we could've had a known industry vet write a piece about trusting random 'insiders' and where leak info comes from. Then we might have been a bit more discerning.

But oh well, given that didn't happen in the last week or so we couldn't possibly have predicted this.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I wish people just took this as the 1236th warning to stop believing every rumor you read just because you want it to be true. 90%+ of all these rumors are bullshit made up by someone who feels a like they have a lack of getting attention.
Guess its wishful thinking on users parts... but I really dont care for so called insiders either. They'd probably be more inclined to disappear if people didnt keep reposting their stuff, and yet this forum and other places (like the game "leaks" Reddit page keep doing it.

This + Medievil 2 dont really make sense anyway, Im surprised people believe(d) in either. Flop games (well the first Medi remake sadly didnt sell well, no GR game did) getting ported for... ??? reasons? GR might be getting a movie (somehow) but I still dont see that reigniting interest in the series (especially if/when said movie flops).

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If you stop believing you're forgetting of the past and what made you believe in the first place. Don't stop now.

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's listed as Rumor but the specificity of the title makes it seem legit, should maybe be updated if there is a good chance it was a joke.