• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessmo24

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Mods I'm only posting this from another site, so if someone disproves this lock.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-5-nintendo-switch-leak/amp/

reputation for himself as a frequent leaker of video game industry news. While DasVergeben has been incorrect with his leaks far more than he has been right, the fact that he accurately predicted the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DLC for Injustice 2 does lend him some more credibility than other supposed leakers. DasVergeben's latest claims have to deal with the Nintendo Direct that's rumored for January 11, which will apparently see the announcement of Grand Theft Auto 5for the Nintendo Switch.

Does anyone know this leaker?

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
He's been wrong multiple times, but also right on some crazy shit.

How could r* get rdr1 on switch but not pc or this gen of consoles?

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
GTA V would blast Switch into space sales wise.
Anyway as with any rumor keep expectations in check incase of fakeness.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Red Dead 1 for Switch?

I don't know, I don't think Red Dead !!!REVOLVER!!! has really aged all that well.

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
It says Metroid co developed by Bamco, Animal Crossing, and news about Pokemon as well.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Sounds incredible but at the same time he's either incredibly accurate or super wrong.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GTAV seems very possible. I'm sure Rockstar wants GTA Online revenue from every system they can get.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
" While DasVergeben has been incorrect with his leaks far more than he has been right[...]"

"Even so, DasVergeben has a shaky track record. It's true that he has accurately leaked some information in the past, but most of his leaks have been proven to be inaccurate."

If you just make up enough shit, you always will be right at some point.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Please stop giving this guy attention. If you throw enough shit at the wall something's bound to stick.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna assume this is one of the many times the leaker has been wrong.

It'd be wild though!

OP
OP

Jessmo24

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Lol EA exec: The switch has sold 100 million, we must reevaluate our stance on switch.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GTA5 I can see, Red Dead's codebase is such a mess that that one seems to me like a stretch.

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
This guy has been right and wrong on multiple stuff. I really doubt RDR will be on Switch, unless R* plans a universal remaster similarly to LA Noire. But it still seems unlikely. It would have released on PC a long time ago, I feel. But I guess it could be a thing since RDR2 will be here, relatively soon.

I'm mostly interested in Animal Crossing. Bring it over Nintendo. New Leaf was a long time ago. I need more.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not impossible. It has got LA Noir from the same publisher. GTAV was on PS3 and X360 so you can't say it won't run on Switch.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
The dude is supposedly a mix of truth & bullshit according to some of the admins back in his old post. Just ignore him for now unless something pans out.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
MP4 is a given.

GTAV Switch is pretty possible so is Red Dead Redemption but I never really cared about it the first time.

This is plausible as far as rumours go.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I'm locking this thread as we already have a thread on what are expecting from a possible January Nintendo direct here - https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-do-you-think-we-could-see-in-a-january-nintendo-direct.13513/

The person in question posted a bunch of rumors a while back. Most were incorrect. Some were partially correct. This person is just throwing a bunch of rumors out there and seeing what sticks so they can claim they always knew everything all along. Besides, half of the rumors in that article were posted on this very forum by our own members originally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.