• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

View: https://twitter.com/Tyler_McV/status/1621182950313263105?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1621182950313263105%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Fn-ZTMdX0AYJzRK

Jez also believes Starfield could release in June.

Yeah, I often see this. A lot of people think that the Starfield launch date might be tied to International Space Day. I am of the opinion that Starfield is going to be released in June. That's my prediction, even though I have a bet that it will be delayed beyond June. The latest information I have suggests a June release.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wed2kybMxvg&t=6159s&ab_channel=RandalThor19

Last edited:

plow

Oct 28, 2017
Yes great idea. 1 Month after Zelda and 7 days after Final Fantasy 16. Not like all three are my most anticipated games this year.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Strange. To me the fact that it leaks on a big store page makes it more than a rumor, at least more probable. But if it's this soon why didn't they announce the date yet ?
Thinking about it yeah, MS will surely make a direct for Starfield, that must explain it.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Lol Everyone just said fuck it and decided to cram everything into June. Will be a complete skip until later in the year for me if true.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
oh boy, thats gonna be one hell of a few weeks with ff16 and starfield then if its the actual release date

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's true. Perfect time of the year for me. If it is a holiday '23 title it would take me months to finish.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
MS dropping Starfield against XVI because SE hasn't been releasing games on Xbox lately lol.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
That would be the latest you can launch for a first half of the year release like they originally intended.
I feel like either forza or starfield will launch around that date with the other being pushed into the holiday.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Hope it's true as I will be busy with Zelda, FFXVI and Diablo 4. That way by the time I have time for Starfield, several patches will already be out.

Tigerfish419

Oct 28, 2021
Will be there day one, at least it gives me some time to mainline the story/missions in Diablo 4 just in time. Diablo 4 and Starfield in June is epic, those two games are probably enough for me for the entire year haha. April/May Starfield Direct + marketing build up and with a spot in E3 for a hype trailer.

Last edited:

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes great idea. 1 Month after Zelda and 7 days after Final Fantasy 16. Not like all three are my most anticipated games this year.
I mean zelda is switch only, ff16 is ps5 only, atleast til 2024, pc/xbox players dont have that callaber of game releasing. its a prity smart move in pratice.

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i have one month to play tru Tears of the K and then Starfield, this year is crazy man
I know im in the vast minority, but lack of dongens killed my intreast in botw, and if that doesnt change,m likely to be true for tears of the kingdom, ff16 isnt til atleast 2024, so june if d4 at the start, and starfeild at the end of june.

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
Also makes the most sense for the slate

Jan - Hifi rush , aoe2 console
March - Ghostwire
April - minecraft legends
May - redfall
June - starfield

Pretty great 6 months

bakedpony

Oct 27, 2017
June is stacked. Starfield is the best one to delay until later when the patches are already in

IceBear

Nov 20, 2017
MS did say first half of 2023. I just hope they are not skimping out on polish work just to meet that promise.

Tankshell

Nov 1, 2017
I hope they do release it in summer… that way by the time I actually get to play it during the winter it should have had a few stability patches.

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MS did say first half of 2023. I just hope they are not skimping out on polish work just to meet that promise.
ms delayed it from thids past november for polish reassons, assuming tod wasnt lying about being able to have gotten it out last year iof they crunched (yeah I know thats a bit of a ask for me too) a extra 7 months of polish is alot of time.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Mannn, not another June release...

Guess it's wise to wait playing Starfield for the first few patches. But don't think I can wait.

But I want to play SF6, Diablo and FF as well...

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
June? Jesus the middle of this year will be stacked then. Imagine going from Tears if the Kingdom and then rolling into this. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.