Nov 5, 2017
I will believe it when I see it on the Steam store…too many false rumors of this highly lauded game coming to PC in the past.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
cant wait to get it when its 10 dollars becauae screw rockstar for their slow drip releases

oakenhild

Oct 27, 2017
Have always wanted to play it. Have a bad feeling this one lands on Epic as an exclusive though.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Rockstar treating PC players like absolute shit and then dropping their games years later is just hilarious to see

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly, a very good question. Like I'd be happy to see RDR finally hitting PC, but why now? RDR seems to be a dead IP moving forward so why start porting it?
Why now (if even it's even remotely true)?
Because it's already been ported to modern platforms. This is in line with typical Rockstar strategy. Release on consoles first and PC later to get people to double dip. I imagine Double Eleven (the studio behind the port) will have had extra time to add some bells and whistles.

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly, a very good question. Like I'd be happy to see RDR finally hitting PC, but why now? RDR seems to be a dead IP moving forward so why start porting it?
If they were able to get the source code into good shape during the remastering process for the new versions they just put out, it would make a lot of sense to put it on PC if they can get a decent version up and running.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Would be great. I would gladly replay this. Prefer it over RDR2 to be honest. Prequel was kinda a slog sometimes.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
i hope the first mod is to replace John Marston with the Stellar Blade protag

then Homer Simpson

damn I would play the hell out of RDR 1 if there was a total Simpsons conversion mod

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Is this the one that is more of a human achievement than the pyramids, or is that the 2nd?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like this person's a big Rockstar modder? I assume they're relatively trustworthy?

Wonder what this is from exactly. Seems like a product page.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Looks like this person's a big Rockstar modder? I assume they're relatively trustworthy?

Wonder what this is from exactly. Seems like a product page.
Tez is a GTA/Rockstar dataminer. That image is presumably taken from the RDR site or Rockstar Newswire back-end.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
It'll probably be the recent conversion job that put it on the PS4/Switch just ported over (which is fine with me I guess).

Modders will port it to the RDR II engine themselves if they have to.

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
Huh, and I thought Rockstar's 2024 release would be GTA V for Switch to be honest.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
This is very possible IMO. In August of 2023, the port came to switch and PS4/5. Rockstar tends to release PC versions later than consoles. It has been requested to be on PC for a long while.

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
Undead Nightmare is still one of my favorite DLCs of all time. I'd gobble it up.