• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
FURaGdDXwAYJ0Dq

FURaGdAXwAYNf0E

FURaGdAXwBgXazp

FURaGdMXwBg9kli

Jeez, graphical settings on PC games always make my head hurt.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Sackboy is a FANTASTIC game, and is already incredibly beautiful on PS5. Would have to be one of the best looking games with all the raytracing on PC.

uuddrlrl

May 30, 2021
I'm surprised these 2 games are ported so soon. Returnal in particular is a PS5 exclusive, when PS5s are barely accessible.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Skipping out on Uncharted, but only because it's not the entire series. Already got Horizon, GoW, and will definitely be picking up these two. First time player for all of them. Thanks for letting me give you my money Sony.

Jul 2, 2021
I didn't say I expected them day one? Just that it's odd how long they're taking (for example, Uncharted being announced quite a while back and still not being released). I'd even like to port some older games like GoW trilogy for example.
Because they don't have a ton of studios for PC ports. Nixxes will do a lot of them. Some first-party studios have some small teams for the ports. They're not in a hurry.
And tbh with you, these old GoW games are hundreds of years old. Porting new games makes much more sense.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
The Last of Us and Bloodborne cries will only get louder now that non Leak games are getting announced.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I laught at all those rumors and leaks that claim to be certain. It will be the whole playsation lineup and that is the least expected to be released on PC but not those rumored which may come much later or never. The irony. XD

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
it will be the next playstation game to be released after the uncharted collection on PC.

If this is the case they need to hurry with Spider-Man coming in August. Strange that they aren't announcing it then, but maybe the leak is wrong?

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
GrrImAFridge we need your legendary post for this thread!

Took me a minute to dig it up, but:

- Sony will never port games to PC.
- Sony is porting the Quantic Dream games because it is an investor in Epic and the exclusivity money paid for development. Don't expect more ports.
- Sony is porting Horizon Zero Dawn because most of the work has been done on account of Death Stranding using the same engine and it wants to drum up interest in the sequel. Don't expect ports of anything released relatively recently.
- Sony is porting Days Gone because it underperformed. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful franchise, like Uncharted.
- Sony is porting Uncharted because it's dormant franchise. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful and active franchise, like God of War.
- Sony is porting God of War (2018) because it's not a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of games that are also available on PS5.
- Sony is porting Sackboy because it is a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of PS5 exclusives. <--- We are here.
- Sony is porting [PS5 exclusive] because [reason]. Don't expect day-one releases.
- I can't believe Sony is doing day-one releases! I'm cancelling my pre-orders! / I always suspected Sony's PC port initiative would culminate in day-and-date releases! I never said otherwise, no sir!

<snip>

Mar 27, 2022
awesome ! the less exclusives the better for more people to play it on their system of choice . i think the LBP trilogy its not far away ( likely in 2024) , because i always see good thing about this game , and im in need of more LBP atmosphere !

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
does the official announcement of the Spider Man games coming to PC mean we won't see any other PS games on PC until after Miles Morales comes out?

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
If Uncharted's date doesn't change, Sony's going to have new PC ports coming out pretty rapidly. Which is sick as hell.

Flappy Pannus

Feb 14, 2019
I literally had this still sitting in the reply window earlier today when I just got distracted and came back to this thread to see the reaction, I am bad at predictions

YDJoKxu.png

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
There's no date for Uncharted yet, but I'm guessing you mean unannounced games?

yes I meant will Spider Man be the next PS game on PC or is there a chance of something else like Returnal or the Uncharted Collection hitting before August 12th...the Uncharted Collection was rumored to be hitting PC on June 20th but it looks like that's not happening...

tioslash

Oct 29, 2017
I can see Uncharted coming late June, then Spiderman, then either Sackboy or Returnal before Miles Morales early November maybe.

Although that would mean a lot of ports in a relatively short time, so....not sure about that.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
Well, now that games not on the Nvidia GeForce leak are being ported seemingly out of nowhere. Anything is possible
apart from Bloodborne

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Well, now that games not on the Nvidia GeForce leak are being ported seemingly out of nowhere. Anything is possible
apart from Bloodborne
My guess is Ratchet and Clank + Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart bundle is pretty soon as well. Nixxes already working on adding PC support to their engine.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
My guess is Ratchet and Clank + Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart bundle is pretty soon as well. Nixxes already working on adding PC support to their engine.

I assume Nixxes is on overdrive atm. Not a single leak for SM, no one even hinted at it legitimately. FLOOD GATES ARE OPENING.

thevid

Puzzle Master
Oct 25, 2017
does the official announcement of the Spider Man games coming to PC mean we won't see any other PS games on PC until after Miles Morales comes out?

No, God of War was announced after Uncharted but has already released while we are still waiting for Uncharted. There really isn't a pattern with Sony when it comes to PC announcements and releases.