• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017

I have no idea how legit this person is, but it looks like they constantly post leaks for Rainbow 6 and other Ubisoft games.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
I believe this simply because it's E3 time and it's Ubisoft, so it's probably legit.

BoredLemon

Nov 11, 2017
giphy.gif

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Omg just make a new splinter cell game Ubisoft and remaster blacklist and other games for current gen

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why are they doing this to Splinter Cell

Edit: At this point, I'm pretty sure Ubisoft just thinks of Splinter Cell as 3 green lights on face gear

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
what the hell is ubisoft doing? who asked for this? we need real splinter cell and ghost recon back more than ever and not this.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there some sort of Tom Clancyverse mobile game from Ubisoft? What was that called? Did it ever come out?

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems fake. What are these screens from? A marketing power point? Temp loading screens? The mix of renders and concept art, along with no proper logos (even if it's a temp workmark using the codename) make this feel fake. The blurbs are word salad with some Proper Nouns capitalized and others not.

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
Just adding my usual who hates Splinter Cell over at Ubisoft?
Well they can't turn it into an annualised open world with mtx because they already rebooted ghost recon that way so why bother

seriously they should sell the IP to Xbox or PlayStation or someone who can just give the fans what they want

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This company will never make a Splinter Cell that can't be put into their carbon copy service game model. This really is the best we'll get, and it's bayud.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
if true they doing splinter cell fans dirty, but the designs look dope always like how the wolves looked in breakpoint

May 17, 2018
They make so many interchangeable games that they can just mash three of them together to make a new one and it still isn't exciting.

Jul 26, 2018
Hmm I don't get it. Red Storm is working on The Division Heartland, F2P PvP game. Massive with support of Budapest is working on a PvE Division 2 expansion (name unknown). So what's this The division BattleCat game? A third game in this universe?

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming it's real and not a mobile game, I doubt this gets very far. Seems like a standard TPS with standard multiplayer modes but with the faction gimmick.

Besides Fortnite, feels like Battlefront is the only multiplayer TPS that has legs nowadays.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
Having played Division 1 and 2, there were like no memorable characters. I don't know how you're going to get an audience excited about cosmetics CoD: Warzone style when your only iconic character is Sam Fisher.