Jan 27, 2018
I'll get some torches and pitchforks.

gAhhdCl.png

🔥🔥🔥
We got him

ozumas

Born to be Wise and Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 15, 2020
This thread is an example of what RESetera is lol.

Hyped for GOW, 30 is along with the rumors of a late June SOP Focused on GOW

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
What is the cut off release date for eligibility on The Game Awards? I imagine that is a pretty big consideration here.

EagleBen

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what are you talking about? how did the Silksong leak attack the developer?
A developer should have the right to market their game as they see fit without being afraid a YouTube employee is going to ruin their message. A poster in a previous Snitch thread talked about the damage leaks cause on game marketing.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
A developer should have the right to market their game as they see fit without being afraid a YouTube employee is going to ruin their message. A poster in a previous Snitch thread talked about the damage leaks cause on game marketing.

how is this any different from journalists like Jason who literally posted an article on Bloomberg about GoWR planned release timeframe?

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
So either a GoWR SoP June 30th or release date is 11/11
I'd day the former is a lot more reasonable considering Jason also said that GoW Ragnarok will get a release date later this month so yea. Good shit.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I thought the latest rumors had Sony officially announcing this at the end of June?...it's now officially the end of June...6 days left in the month

Phoenix7

Alt Account
Banned
May 24, 2022

This stuff is worked on by hundreds of people so something is always guaranteed to leak. If you don't like seeing leaks simply don't click on them.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
If I remember correctly Tom Henderson said that there would be GoW news somewhere between June 27-30.
He said this on his stream the day before the Xbox event, so 2 weeks ago

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Twitter insiders are pretty cringy but at least the snitch tends not to drop annoying cryptic clues to garner engagement.

I'm always curious how they get their info. Most some to have an in with retail shops, which is why they'll know unannounced games but usually not the nature of them. It seems like the snitch has access to the YouTube backend somehow and is able to see unlisted videos. Interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.