• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Please take with a grain of salt.

Since this was posted hours ago and nobody seems to be talking about ...

https://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=hu&tl=en&u=https://gamepod.hu/hir/xbox_one_erdekes_e3-as_pletykakat_kaptunk.html

Games coming in 2018:

• Forza Horizon 4: [4k, 30 FPS, Japan, Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay / Trailer Demo, Fall 2018]
  • Starfield: [Gameplay Demo, Open World sci fi RPG, 2018th Season]
  • ScreamRide 2 [Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer, 2018th Season]
  • Crackdown 3: [Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer, MP Beta, 2018th Season]
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider: [Marketing Deal, Gameplay Demo, Xbox Gamepass, Fall 2018]
  • Sea of Thieves: [New Content, Trailer, Xbox Gamepass, Fall 2018]
  • Ashen: [Gameplay Trailer, 2018th Season]
  • The Last Night: [Gameplay Trailer, Xbox Gamepass, 2018th Season]
  • Below: [Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer, 2018th Season]
  • Madden: [Gameplay Trailer, Fall 2018]
  • Minecraft: [Content Update, Fall 2018]
  • Battlefield V: [Marketing, Gameplay Trailer, Fall 2018]
  • Metro Exodus: [Marketing, Gameplay Demo, 2018th Season]
  • Banjo-Kazooie Anniversary: [Gamplay Trailer, Xbox Gamepass Fall 2018]

Games coming in 2019:

• Borderlands 3: [2019. Spring, Xbox Gamepass, Marketing, Gameplay Trailer]
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps: [2019. in the spring, Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer]
  • Electric Madness: [Racing Game, 2019. in the spring, Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer]
  • Splinter Cell: [Reboot, Open-World, First on Xbox One, Fall 2019]
  • Anthem: [Marketing, Gameplay Demo, Fall 2019]
  • Halo: Genesis [Reboot, split screen, Warzone 2.0, MP Beta 2018, Teaser Trailer, Fall 2019]
  • Cyberpunk 2077: [Teaser Trailer, 2019/2020]
  • Joanna Dark: [TPS Game, Teaser Trailer, 2019th Season]

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Halo Genesis? Reboot? Ffs If they've ditched Chief again I'm so done.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
OP, this was actually posted 3 days ago on a forum and we talked about it on Microsoft Studios First Party & Partnerships thread.

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I never believe these rumors. But it's boring and disappointing enough to actually be believable lol

Edit: besides Halo reboot, that'd be cool

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Screamride 2? I love the first game but no way that got a sequel lmao

Also Halo: Genesis? Sounds mega generic and they were so committed to making Halo 6 via the cliffhanger ending of 5 that I don't see them rebooting it.

Nov 24, 2017
Nothing is finalized for E3 until maybe 2-3 weeks before and even then it's not uncommon for stuff to be pulled hours before the event

anyways this list is bullshit.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So.. sounds like pretty much what we can expect and always get from MS.
So Starfield should be there and not the Bethesda presser?

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
No fucking way is there gonna be more Cyberpunk 2077. I simply refuse to believe that.

And Borderlands 3 gamepass? What

Wololo

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
looks pretty bland tbh if its real. 2019 doesn't look much better for Xbox if thats the case.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Halo Genesis? Reboot? Ffs If they've ditched Chief again I'm so done.

Why is everyone so obsessed with having Chief in every single Halo game. Like, the Halo universe is so huge. It's okay to have a game without him from time to time. Just as long as they give him better attention next time. Like, what I don't like is Halo 5 like, sort of having him but overemphasizing the other half of bland, boring characters.

ODST had a great story, and it didn't harm the chief's story. It just enhanced the Halo universe.

Screamride 2? I love the first game but no way that got a sequel lmao

Also Halo: Genesis? Sounds mega generic and they were so committed to making Halo 6 via the cliffhanger ending of 5 that I don't see them rebooting it.

Thing is they just came out with a game called "halo 5: guardians" which also sounds fake lol.

And this is the company that called their console "Xbox One."

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope. When they say that the E3 presser will be huge for Xbox this year I believe it. I expect some real bombs. This ain't it.

BDubsLegend

Banned
Jan 24, 2018
Lol this is shit, someone should try harder, maybe come up with an insider personality. Lol halo genesis, lol after halo 5's ending.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It could be fake but none of that seems that outlandish other than screamride 2 possibly. It's quite a boring list really, just a bunch of 3rd party gamepass stuff. The rest we pretty much know about already.

DocSeuss

Oct 25, 2017
This list is boring enough to be believable. I don't believe it, but it's definitely what I expect.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Halo: Genesis??? Reboot??? Is this Halo 6? Why are they rebooting it???

Also, I guess they're showing a trailer of The Last Night again during E3.

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
*look at game list

That...actually seems possible for what will be shown on the Xbox Conference due to the lack of surprise.

Wololo

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Why is everyone so obsessed with having Chief in every single Halo game. Like, the Halo universe is so huge. It's okay to have a game without him from time to time. Just as long as they give him better attention next time. Like, what I don't like is Halo 5 like, sort of having him but overemphasizing the other half of bland, boring characters.

ODST had a great story, and it didn't harm the chief's story. It just enhanced the Halo universe.

Halo is Chief. Period. Yes you can do some great spin off stories but the story always comes back to Chief eventually. Plus if they leave us hanging after Halo 5 it will piss people off. One of the big complaints with Halo 5 was there wasn't enough Chief. I thought 343 would have learned. Halo 6 should be Chiefs finale. Then they can do whatever.

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
Japan has been such a desired location for Forza Horizon that at this point I'm not sure if I should entertain the notion of that being a dead giveaway that this is fake, or indication that they're giving fans what they want and actually doing it.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
So begin has the E3 rumors, next month is going to be riddled with it.

However with a fake being brought out, I expect real news is about to show up too.

E3 season has begun!!!!!

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is fucking fake. ScreamRide 2 lmao

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Banjo remake is exactly the type of stuff that MS should do, they are behind the curve though in almost every aspect when it comes to software

Status
Not open for further replies.