• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Says it'll be at the Amway Center, but unless WWE moves out of there in the next month - I don't see it happening - this sounds fake.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
The idea is that they are partnering with the WWE to do it. I definitely agree it's fake. MS isn't doing any in-person events for a while

If - if - that pans out, it'd be a huge turnaround between it and Monday Night Raw (this is under the assumption that, as the Reddit post says, this airs in the afternoon on Fox ahead of MNR on USA). But there'd be a lot of logistics to make it happen too, put it like that.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
We'll probably figure it out in less than 24h, but if it was named X020, I see no reason why the tweet would only tease a fan fest.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I always said that they would combine a launch event with a new X0. Offcourse abit different now.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
It would make sense. Give people a taste of of what to expect from the new console over the next 6 months. Maybe announce something like a Halo Infinite PVP test.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Roman Reigns and Phil Spencer should recreate this