• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

View: https://twitter.com/neonaga99/status/1550603478946422784?t=3ADTx3-047sCuqv_uEvFHQ&s=19

FYTZNQzX0AMuzO5

FYTZOugXEAYeMpd

Here is a tutorial how to find it from the same user.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcMUG_ohG4&t=1s&ab_channel=Naga

I did this, and can confirm that is real.
unknown.png

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe a F2P GAAS or something? Iunno, weird we didn't know about this one from the hack leaks.

EDIT: Actually, I think this lines up with something else we know. FromSoftware has a game in the final stages of development. FromSoftware also developed:

Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village

Monster_Hunter_Diary_Poka_Poka_Airu_Village_Cover_Art.jpg
latest

NUYRzKN.png

Hence, this is a follow-up to that game. 100%.

Last edited:

ket

Jul 27, 2018
capcom is like the japanese ubi. their shit just keeps getting leaked lol.

Last edited:

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
Monster Hunter World -> Monster Hunter Paradise makes sense to me.

Its remains me of One Piece. Paradise -> New World.

Anyway, I am excited about anything Monster Hunter related. I know it wont happen, but I would love a Rise port to PS5 and Xbox Series.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I tried this as well so i can say that it does indeed show up on discord canary and manually activate experiments, as in early access to features. if you activate partner drops set for august by streaming then Monster Hunter Paradise shows up as available to redeem (but doesnt actually let you do so).

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It definitely sounds like the subtitle for a mainline game. World to Paradise just fits. At the sme time, August is way too close for an announcement of MH6.

Hopefully it's good, whatever it is.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I tried this as well so i can say that it does indeed show up on discord canary and manually activate experiments, as in early access to features. if you activate partner drops set for august by streaming then Monster Hunter Paradise shows up as available to redeem (but doesnt actually let you do so).
Did you tried it after my instructions?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The title sounds like a mainline game but the redemption aspect makes it seem like it's the opposite. Plus we're just fresh off of Sunbreak so I don't think they're gearing up to announce the next game for at least another year.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah this would work as a mainline title, but I'd also be super down to see Monster Hunter's take on Rune Factory/Harvestella. Would be cool if this is that

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could be what MH6 is by the ransomware leak, or a new project that wasn't in their plans in the ransomware leak, likely greenlit after. No way on earth Capcom doesn't list all of the projects of their largest IP for upcoming releases.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Paradise is kind of an odd subtitle for a game about hunting monsters, even if there is a heavy environment focus like with World. It sounds more like a laid back spinoff to me.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I could see it being MH6 but I wouldn't have expected a reveal so soon. Especially when its probably a 2024 game and Capcom have shorter reveal to release cycles now. Probably a spin-off that managed to avoid the Capcom leak.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Given the lack of a PC option, I wouldnt rule out a port of MH Rise or Stories 2 considering that as far as we know from the capcom leak nintendo only paid to delay the PC version but didnt pay for console exclusivity as well and that was more so Capcom's own decision at the time on platform release. Could be that the discord prize is a demo for it.

But of course I'd prefer it if we are just going straight over to the next mainline MH faster than expected.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Paradise makes it sound tropical to me. Give me super colorful tropics and underwater.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I do actually hope Underwater combat comes back for MH 6

WildArms

Apr 30, 2022
If this is a AAA budget game and takes place on a tropical island and is like a normal Monster Hunter game (in terms of combat / hunting)... consider me on board day 1. Obviously we only know the name but man... I'm SUCH a sucker for tropical stuff!

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Will this be the first truly open world MH game?

Time will tell.

ohlawd

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phantagrande
they gotta stop using subtitles instead of numbers. should only be a number and followed by "Ultimate" for an extended release should that be needed

If this is a AAA budget game and takes place on a tropical island and is like a normal Monster Hunter game (in terms of combat / hunting)... consider me on board day 1. Obviously we only know the name but man... I'm SUCH a sucker for tropical stuff!
that game was already made. it was called Monster Hunter Tri

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Does numbering even matter anymore for this series?

It still signals the start of a new "gen", even if that distinction isn't as strong as it might have been previously. Like you can 100% assume MH Paradise, or whatever it ends up being called will have a logo with 6 dragon heads. Plus internal leaks classified it as MH6 anyway.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If a PS5 can't make that shit work, I don't know what will.
Facts. Respect to Capcom for attempting to fit Lagi into World (Wildspire was going to have an underwater section IIRC) but we're gonna need that next-gen greatness expeditiously. Now that Leviathans are back in Rise, it's time.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
This is not a spin-off, it would have appeared in the mega leak. The only Monster Hunter game that appeared was MH6. This is the title of MH6.

Status
Not open for further replies.