Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I personally think he'd be pretty dope as a villain. Im fed up of him in starring roles

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He has like, reverse star power for me. I actively don't want to see Black Adam because he's in the starring role, even though I'm into JSA stuff (Stargirl was a fun series). I wish Navid Negahban was Black Adam instead.

Mar 3, 2018
image_gmg5gZc7_1715272444812_raw.jpg
image_khvyvlyT_1715272322886_raw.jpg

naw…they should cast..Daniel Day Lewis

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
How is this going to work when its literally in Dwayne's contract that he can never lose?

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Perfect. He's got the physique, the ego, and he spends the whole time in Mo-cap so nobody on set has to wait 5 hours for him to arrive.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard worse ideas. But don't do Apocalypse in X-Men 1, please

Jan 4, 2021
There is no actor right now more boring and one-note than the Rock. Even when I thought he was a decent guy years ago, everything about him is so phony and manufactured.

There is no role in the MCU for him now, or ever, unless it's a literal rock.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think MTTSH is held in very high regard as a leaker anymore, so I don't think anyone should get too excited/disappointed by this. I think they're just trying to make headlines and get people pointed at their patreon.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how X-Men is supposed to work in this universe. Like, how do you do mutants and X-Men without their plotlines taking over the whole MCU?
I feel we're heading to Xavier has been using his omega level telepathy to keep mutants out of the public conscious and they were there all along.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
please no.

I dont understand how someone who can be so charismatic inside a wrestling ring, is absolutely devoid of charisma on camera in movies.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Don't want the Rock ever again. In Marvel, Xmen, or anything. Get lost Dwayne.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
if he brings in the insanity he did for his latest wrestlemania run it could be hilarious, yet fitting

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
No please don't.

I won't be able to see it as anything but The Rock in 'whatever character's' costume.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Should also be noted that this source is in the process of being hard-banned for her repeated unveriable bullshit on the Marvel Spoilers Reddit sub.

That's how bad her leaks have got.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
I'd personally be fine with not seeing DJ, in any capacity, for the next decade or so. Bro oversaturated himself.
Ffl4q4jVsAA8FZX.jpg

SpoonSpatula

Oct 27, 2017
Shaky source, but the scenarios are fun to think about.

It will A) be weird to see Dwayne beat the Xmen singlehandedly while making quips, and B) how many times he will allow his character to be punched/hit, compared to the others.

Plus, should this ever happen (and it's not just his PR team making noise), how will he turn Apocalypse into the anti-hero? Will his ego allow him to be a legit bad guy?

Last edited:

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Man, not only is this missing the cultural moment (everyone is over The Rock and he needs to spend some years rehabilitating his image) - even forgetting all of this, imagining The Rock still at his peak - this will still be really bad casting.

He isn't a credible supervillain.