• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hope they have something better as well. I'm assuming most people interested in this already have it. Seen it on sale for 15 euros.

Edit: guess a lot of people are still interested. Happy for everyone then!

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
Great game, but so many already own this. They need something what they did with DMC. Control would be awesome

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Good get, although they're basically giving TW3 away with cereal at this point.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
I have finished it 3 times on PC, but I wouldn't mind checking it out on the X for the HDR.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im ok. One of few game I have on disk. Love digital. But hope it's the goty or it won't work for me. Started to play finally

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
I really liked this but fell off part way. If true then definitely jumping back in. I was tempted by Switch but soon it'll be x-cloudy. So good stuff and a nice extra payment for CD Project Red for a game that they've probably already had all the money they'll get out of it.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
TW3 is the new Skyrim. Believe in my words.
I'm also waiting for the inevitable TW3 remaster for next gen consoles.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a fantastic game and the PC version is really good. I'm playing it in 60 FPS myself right now and I can't recommend it enough. There are also some nice mods to improve the overall experience, although I'm not sure whether you can mod Game Pass games.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Once GamePass has XCloud integrated where if you sub to the service, you can stream any game to any device at any time is going to be incredible to witness

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
They are already minimizing, when GTA V was announced for a similar service I did not see this argument "everyone has it".

Check it out

Oct 25, 2017
cool, I have a physical copy of the Wild Hunt but own the expansions digitally and never got around to playing them. This will make it that much easier when the time comes.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
If this is testing the waters and eventually leads to Cyberpunk on GP, the internet would explode.

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
Not really been interested in the franchise after my experience with the first but I'll have a go if it's on gamepass

Apr 24, 2018
Wonder if this may be related to the show premiering on Netflix soon...awesome for those who haven't got around to the game for whatever reason.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
It's a fantastic game and the PC version is really good. I'm playing it in 60 FPS myself right now and I can't recommend it enough. There are also some nice mods to improve the overall experience, although I'm not sure whether you can mod Game Pass games.
Well if this rumor is true it's only for console Gamepass not PC

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Maybe it's time to give The Witcher 3 another chance in the hopes of grabbing me like it has so many others. The combat and movement is just so bad, ugh.

Nah, it really isn't. Movement even has now that alternative mode available for command bound controls over animation.

If this is testing the waters and eventually leads to Cyberpunk on GP, the internet would explode.

Money MS would need to pay for that would be insane. TW3 has been good milk cow for CDPR with insane legs on sales, putting 77 to GP early on could cut those legs at the knees.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Hope they have something better as well. I'm assuming most people interested in this already have it. Seen it on sale for 15 euros.

Edit: guess a lot of people are still interested. Happy for everyone then!

You KNOW these games have evergreen appeal. There's a reason why Sony has GTAV and Uncharted 4 - both 'old' games too - on PS Now in a limited timed deal.

Hard not to read this as console warring.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You KNOW these games have evergreen appeal. There's a reason why Sony has GTAV and Uncharted 4 - both 'old' games too - on PS Now in a limited timed deal.

Hard not to read this as console warring.

Maybe read better? What i meant is they've had huge gets on Game Pass (DMC5 for example). When they say they have BIG gamepass news... If it would just be this it would be really dissapointing.