Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-5-logo.jpg

There should be a 5 in that title.

The Queens

Alexis Mateo
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-alexis-1a.jpg

Alexis Mateo competed on the 3rd Season of Drag Race and placed 3rd. She also placed 5th/6th on All Stars 1.

Blair St. Clair
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-blair-1a.jpg

Blair competed on the 10th Season of Drag Race and placed 9th.

Britney Derrick Barry
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-derrick-1a.jpg

Britney competed on the 8th Season of Drag Race and placed 5th.

India Ferrah
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-india-1-copy.jpg

Sadly the only thing she is known for is being picked up by Mimi Imfurst.

Jujubee
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-jujubee-1-copy.jpg

She loves long walks on the beach, big dicks, and fried chicken. Jujubee competed on the 2nd Season of Drag Race and placed 3rd. She placed 3rd again in All Stars 1.

Mariah Paris Balenciaga
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-mariah-1-copy.jpg

Mariah Successful competed on the 3rd Season of Drag Race and placed 9th.

Mayhem Miller
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-mayhem-1-copy.jpg

Mayhem competed in the 10th Season of Drag Race and placed 10th. She is also known as the eyes meme.
giphy.gif

Miz Cracker
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-miz-1-copy.jpg

Cracker placed 5th on Season 10 of Drag Race.

Ongina
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-ongina-1-copy.jpg

Ongina is finally on All Stars y'all. Ongina competed in the 1st Season of Drag Race, an OG Queen. She placed 5th on Season 1.

Shea Couleé
rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-shea-1-copy.jpg

She didn't come here to play, she came to slay. Shea lost the crown in Season 9's lip sync for the crown extravaganza against Sasha Velour.

Last edited:

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself if Shea doesn't win.

Come on Mama Ru, bring the queen her crown

Ant

Oct 27, 2017
UK here, Netflix announced they aren't going to have episode 1 on until next week at the same time as episode 2. Bummer but I'm sure I'll manage to see it somehow to avoid spoilers!

So much Drag Race recently, I wonder when it will start wearing a bit thin for people. I think Canada drag race is coming soon too?

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
UK here, Netflix announced they aren't going to have episode 1 on until next week at the same time as episode 2. Bummer but I'm sure I'll manage to see it somehow to avoid spoilers!

So much Drag Race recently, I wonder when it will start wearing a bit thin for people. I think Canada drag race is coming soon too?

Canada Drag Race is July 2. There will probably be a (relatively) long break after CDR/AS5, since I believe they haven't finished filming UK S2 yet because of Rona and that was next up.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Excited to see Jujubee again. Probably the first drag queen I "stanned" from Drag Race.

I'd love it if she won, but really, I just need her to finally win a challenge. Truly the Susan Lucci of Drag Race. ;_;

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Subscribed and ready for tonight. Thank you, Gradon 🥰

No worries ^^ can't wait to watch tonight. Excited to see Jujubee again.

Canada Drag Race is July 2. There will probably be a (relatively) long break after CDR/AS5, since I believe they haven't finished filming UK S2 yet because of Rona and that was next up.

Yeah UK S2 stopped production whilst this whole thing started happening, I don't think they have any seasons recorded bar Canada right?

Ant

Oct 27, 2017

Will be interesting to see Canada's Drag Race without RuPaul!

Looking forward to seeing Ongina back on our screens but I think Shea will be the one to watch!

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so excited and gagging already.

Side note: everyone stepped their pussy up. Except Derrick. She looks less polished than her season. That wig lol.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Already pretty pumped for this season, getting good reminders of why I was so excited to see these queens back

and also Derrick is there

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Took ages for my stream to work, I got it working when the talent show started.
Alexis was great.
Shea was great.
Mayhem made me laugh but she was flat.
Mariah was... intriguing.
I can't stand Cracker and she's already come out with the fucking pickle.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not gonna lie. I'm living for the updated rules. All of it. Let the gamemanship begins.

Now, please don't let the celebs join the queens in untucked and we'll have a perfect show.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not shocked at all that Derrick left first, and jeez Yvie is just a sight to behold when lip syncing.

Fun first episode, but I wish Mariah could've been in the top over Cracker.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I was rooting for Mariah. If not her Juju was amazing. Was that live? It looked live but sounded recorded. Lol.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Yvie gave her all even more than the lipsync that got her the crown last season.

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yeah Yvie was so mesmerising in that lip sync, honestly if they keep up having great lip sync queens throughout the season it'll be such a good season for lip syncs.

I much prefer the new rules for better lip syncs / fairer eliminations.

not surprised for Derrick.

I was rooting for Mariah. If not her Juju was amazing. Was that live? It looked live but sounded recorded. Lol.

Yeah I thought Juju was amazing, I agree it sounded recorded lmao.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Blaire went from the shy and reserved twink you knew in highschool to the annoying, "freed" twink who just left the nest and is incapable of containing themselves anymore

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Yvie killed that lip-sync showing people why she won. My personal top 3 for this episode were Juju, Mariah, and Shea. Derrick was the obvious first boot.

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Looked like everyone but Jujubee and obviously Derrick picked Derrick.
So they're gonna show all picks in Untucked.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
If someone had told me that India was the first winner of AS5... I wouldn't have believed it. I was so (happily) surprised

And yeah, Derrick was the right pick obviously.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Those reads!!

We know Juju is a top library assassin but Blair's reads, damn, I lived for them.

"Oh, I am just pausing so you can Google her name"

DAAAAMN. Lol

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I'm really getting tired of so many of them trying to sing, and i couldn't get through all those "talents". Don't know what to think of AS5, but for now pretty big meh.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
1. I liked Mariah's ARTPOP. I think she should've won.

2. I still dislike Miz Cracker. I feel like she wants to be gif'd really bad, but she isn't like...organically funny.

3. I want to **** Ricky Martin's husband.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Ricky Martin is nearly twice my age but lawd I would in a second

Super fun first episode, love the new format

Shea could have literally done anything and probably have won, surprised she tried to do pole dancing after just 10 days of training

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
2. I still dislike Miz Cracker. I feel like she wants to be gif'd really bad, but she isn't like...organically funny.

This is why i don't think she's funny. it feels inauthentic. like you're trying to hard to make people laugh.

Anyways I made the OP an actual OP now. I lack the editing software right now so just googled loads of images.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
just got to the end of untucked
getting their loved ones to record a video message for them whilst they pack
1f0dec6c71aae216b22b46ed30022a3dff7d6272.gifv

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Some of the rules/eliminations may get frustrating, but All Stars is always a good time and the rule changes this season seem kind of excellent. Fun premiere. Biggest disappointment was Ongina, she's such a joy but just having a pretty bad showing so far. The right two were in the bottom though and I'm really glad it was Derrick of the two to go. I need at least a bit more Mayhem and one week of India vs Derrick is all I need.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
That was such a fun watch after the best friends race of S12, some real shade and friction back in the mix. I didn't know about the Derrick/India beef, I see more now why India was back in this cast. I felt sorry for Derrick but that performance was embarrassing - seems obvious they were going to read him for 'being another character' rather than himself. Now, I love her, but I thought Ongina was only safe because she's a favourite, her performance was basic as fuck.

My favourite of the episode was Mariah but I thought she was going to do more with the paint, like other colours, tell a story, put more on herself. It was good, but it could've been better. Alexis and Jujubee I enjoyed too.

Looking at the other queens... and not saying some of them aren't amazing... but this is clearly for Shea lol.

100% ok with it too, she should have won her season.
I think that too. This is a Chad/Alaska situation.

mypixelfriend

Jan 7, 2019
Blair St.Clair is annoying. She's trying SO hard and it's bursting at the seams. That said, I'm really intrigued as to how it all plays out. I have a feeling that she's going to get very far though. RuPaul is just taken by her, just like he's taken by Jujubee (and Crystal in the last season).

Mariah can do no wrong. That reaction from Rupaul when she did her piece! The piece itself was kind of groundbreaking for Drag Race. I thought she could have taken it EVEN further, though.

Also I could just watch Mariah just sitting there speaking, for hours.

Also I did not care for Derrick Indiah conflict. I was over it from the beginning. India's performance though -- made me like the idea of an 'early outs' season way more than even Allstars. There's something magic about a queen unexpectedly bringing it. I love being proved wrong.