• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tagesreste

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty hilarious to see Eureka with no votes for Miss Congeniality. Karmic backlash for those Facebook videos.

My issue with her has nothing to do with her size or her drag, even though her runways have been mostly unimpressive.

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone know when e11 comes on netflix uk?
I read that it gets the episode the day after it airs in the U.S on a friday, yet there still no e11 on netflix uk.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Why do TV shows skip a week? Seems like Drag race isnt the only show that skipped this week. I read that Drag race skipped a week for production of the finale but aren't most of the other episodes already filmed and edited months ago?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

Okay Aquaria is a Pokemon fan and I dislike her a little less now

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow. Azealia Banks has declared war against Drag Race. Where is Tyra when you need her?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I really can't stand Azealia Banks. She's super pissed because Rupauls song sounds like hers. She isn't wrong though.

OP
OP
Tunichtgut

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
She isn't wrong, but she could just for once act like a decent human being and not being an asshole about everything. I like some of her songs, but dear lord she is annoying...

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
What she said was tame by her standards. Still nasty though. I read it last night but don't even remember.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, this bitch is still pressed that Call Me Mother sounds like The Big Beat.

https://intomore.com/culture/azeali...e-mother-pulled-from-spotify/c1f9d03a881042e3

RuPaul fans searching for the queen's hit track "Call Me Mother" on Spotify over the weekend came up empty — and Azealia Banks says she's the reason why.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, the singer revealed that she successfully petitioned the music platform to pull the 90s-house inspired dance track for taking a little too much inspiration from her single, "The Big Big Beat."

Lol I got rupauls ripoff of the big big beat .. "call me mother" removed. You will not step on my little black girl toes bitch. You will take your razor bumps and pumps to the nearest laser hair removal clinic and seethe. @RuPaul BYE UGLY!

— CHEAPY XO (@cheapyxo) June 2, 2018

"You will not step on my little black girl toes bitch," Banks wrote. "You will take your razor bumps and pumps to the nearest laser hair removal clinic and seethe."

Happy Pride!

According to a follow-up tweet, RuPaul reached out to Banks to settle the matter. Banks was not impressed.

"But where was that energy when you were stealing my work and using me as inspiration for your campy ass television show?" Banks said. "I'm disappointed in him first and foremost as a black person. He was supposed to have my back."

But he went with popular white gay sentiment and felt like I was disposable enough to steal from and discard. Fuck him

And, of course, they put it back on Spotify.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Her most popular song used another song as a backing track lol. I don't remember anyone ever performing her music on the show? Well at least she's reminded us she remains a terrible human.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, this bitch is still pressed that Call Me Mother sounds like The Big Beat.

https://intomore.com/culture/azeali...e-mother-pulled-from-spotify/c1f9d03a881042e3

And, of course, they put it back on Spotify.

holy shit at all this. she's so hateful.

Her most popular song used another song as a backing track lol. I don't remember anyone ever performing her music on the show? Well at least she's reminded us she remains a terrible human.
the queens like lip syncing to her songs in clubs, she has some good ass songs to vogue to.

DoubleG

Oct 29, 2017
Germany

tenor.gif

I love Bob.

Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

fucking come through bob. she's right, AB's whole schtick is stealing queer black culture and ballroom culture and now she's acting like she invented that shit.
but i guess this is what she wants, she always seemed insecure about the level of fame her music had brought her and had to do other stupid shit to get people to talk about her.

Last edited:

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. Didn't see that coming.

Well, at least we know who is winning the season now.

Again, predictable. Hopefully she'll do more with her win than Sasha did.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
The editing this episode was the worst, having them awkwardly act out two parts was uncomfortable lol and then they had the gall to put them in the Untucked room as well and act out fake reactions. Didn't like that at all.

I'm not surprised
Cracker was eliminated, me and my partner pretty much called it. She didn't bring it as much as her pre-season hype had us think. And Ru never likes when you say yourself. I reckon she'll come back strong and obliterate an All Stars season though, I still love her. I'm so incredibly proud that Kameron has got as far as she has though. What a bae.

Last edited:

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm just gonna say it:

Cracker turned it out. Her lipsync was good enough that she should have stayed.

Kameron... You're talented but you're boring.

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018

I love this, but I will be honest and say that I listened to American the day it came out and I instantly recognized "Call Me Mother" as "Big Big Beat". However as a Chicagoan, I know the sounds of house so I thought it was only natural. What bothers me is that I don't think azealia does anything of these stunts from her own beliefs but for the chatter. Watching her interview with the breakfast club recently shines light on who I think is the real Azealia. But in that interview, towards the end, they asked her what she had to say about people saying her music was only for the "gays". She froze up, clearly conflicted, and deflected. I don't know why but she insists on putting herself in the rap game but she's not. Possibly because house doesn't chart mainstream and thats where she wants to be. Either way though its sad. Rupaul aint never hurting though, Banks stay pressed. T_T

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just gonna say it:

Cracker turned it out. Her lipsync was good enough that she should have stayed.

Kameron... You're talented but you're boring.
Ya. She did not do bad enough where she should've gone home. But I guess the top 3 is clear. Asia gonna get her win. Still a bit upset about her comment towards cracker.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
When Cracker did a cartwheel into a split and production completely ignored it I knew she was a goner.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sad Cracker is gone, I love her. Also Aquarias good look was giving me Sasha vibes.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Aquaria is the front runner for me going into the finals. I'd be happy if it came down to her and Asia.

Oct 27, 2017
A "Nasty Girl" lip sync? Yes please. Prince was so fuckin' ahead of his time.
UGH Michelle with those dumb "too costume-y" critiques though...I thought Kameron's runway looked pretty damn great; both her good twin and evil twin were serving some Smite goddess realness, I honestly love the nerdy sensibilities and cohesion she brought to the runway. I also loved Asia's glittery playboy bunny fox girl aesthetic, it was so cute. And the evil twin was great too, she looked like a badass comic book villain. Asia's contrast was the best. I thought Cracker and Aquaria's good twins were stunning as well, but their inner saboteurs did nothing for me (especially the latter's...I don't get the praise for it).
Eureka was solely saved by her voice over because Jesus that runway look was lousy, I kind of wish she was in the bottom 2 this time.
Kameron's fuckin' indestructible though, and I'm living for it lol. I get why some folks might feel like she's "boring" in the context of the competition but I'm honestly really happy to see her get this far, she's one of my faves.
Sad to see Cracker go home though :(, she's totally a star.

If the top 3 turns out to be what everyone is thinking it'll be I'm rooting for Asia.

Last edited:

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I personally think Aquarias win is set in stone now.

That's if there's no twist.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
- loved rudepaul.
- if your pee isn't dark yellow you're not doing life right.
- eureka's good and bad looks were horrible and beyond basic. can't believe none of the judges read her looks but they went in on kameron.
- north korea's makeup gave me life.
- they went a little bit too far with the concept imo, having the good twins watch from backstage, like not everything has to make logical sense but that made no kinda sense whatsoever.
- i was fully expecting ru to send kameron home no matter how good she was at the lip synch. i was shocked. i like kameron, i think she's great, but i really don't understand her in top 4. she's like roxxxy in AS2 but instead of alaska and detox, ru is the one that's keeping her in the competition beyond her time. it's like, is it worth it to keep a girl in the competition just because she's good at lip synching if she's not that interesting in the challenges or the rest of the episodes?
- i don't like how asia has a reason in her head for how each of the girls isn't a star. the way she put cracker down was so mean and unnecessary.
- i didn't like the challenge, and didn't like the episode a whole lot.
- i like lena dunham but she wasn't "coming backstage during untucked" material, i like how cameron was unbothered by her coming backstage.
- i was sad to see cracker go. i feel like despite getting really far, she didn't show her best self on the show. i hope like trixie she gets to be big outside of it, and then come back for an all-stars season.
-i'd be fine with either asia or aquaria winning, but i feel like eureka definitely got some "help" to get to top 3.

The editing this episode was the worst, having them awkwardly act out two parts was uncomfortable lol and then they had the gall to put them in the Untucked room as well and act out fake reactions. Didn't like that at all.
that was the worst part of the episode. like who came up with that? having the girls react fakely to stuff they already heard straight out of ru's mouth. sometimes it feels like they really believe their biggest audience is 10 year old kids.

Last edited:

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
I personally think Aquarias win is set in stone now.

That's if there's no twist.
I agree, while I'm definitely okay with Asia or Aquaria taking the crown now that the Cracker has crumbled, Aquaria has definitely proven herself to be an incredibly talented and versatile queen (Kameron and Eureka have too, but Aquaria's looks have been more consistent, I think).
It's obvious that the judges love her, especially Ru, too. I'm just praying they don't do a jury again.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cutting Cracker here is much better for her image-wise than cutting her next week. Same reason going out on Day 38 is better for your image than losing at FTC on Survivor.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I really wanted Mz. Cracker to stay; she and Asia are my last remaining favorites.
I would've said that too but after what Asia said as her inner self and didn't say anything backstage to make up for it, I'm almost solely rooting for Aquaria now.

Kameron is Dullsville and IMO should've gone, Eureka is a bit much and Asia lost my respect completely after that unwarranted outburst.

I'm also devastated because my wife showed me what Cracker *was* going to do for her evil twin:
7gELUej.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tunichtgut

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Didn't like the episode, or rather the concept, found it rather boring. Also didn't expect Craker to go this week, and although Kameron did a better performance on the lipsynch, i expected him to go.
- Aquaria's Looks were beyond amazing, i love her
- Are the Judges letting Eureka everything just slide? Those costumes were terrible... i mean, come on...
- Asia being mean to Craker because? No reason? Ohh okay, good to know...

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't like the episode, or rather the concept, found it rather boring. Also didn't expect Craker to go this week, and although Kameron did a better performance on the lipsynch, i expected him to go.
- Aquaria's Looks were beyond amazing, i love her
- Are the Judges letting Eureka everything just slide? Those costumes were terrible... i mean, come on...
- Asia being mean to Craker because? No reason? Ohh okay, good to know...

If someone seems mean out of nowhere, it's always poor editing. I need to catch up on the ep...

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
This was a very poor episode for me. The weird editing of the good/bad twins reminded us that this isn't actually real. Rupaul (and all the judges) seemed bored.

And the overblown Aquaria praise I really didn't get, although perhaps she did look better than the others, which were all quite dull, but definitely not top 10.

Just a poor episode which just serves as a reminder than the wrong queens have consistently been sent home, and the ones that are there are just not much fun to watch. Bring Monique and Monet back please!

Last edited:

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that episode was pretty boring, and most of the looks were pretty meh. The only good ones were Aquaria and Asia good twins looks.