• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
Cracker hardly seemed bothered by Aquaria. I don't think It'll be a distraction for her.

Taking into account Aquaria gives off some serious spoiled brat vibes it doesn't matter how talented she is, she's going to eventually stir some shit with Cracker, that's for sure. I can see them lip synching against each other because they both fucked up a main challenge due to drama.

Kalorie won't last long either, imho she seems like a one-trick-pony and she already burned her signature move like a couple of times.

Last edited:

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
https://hornet.com/stories/season-10-queens-out-of-drag/amp/

FucI.gif

Last edited:

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I have a thing for boy dusty bottoms. Is that wrong?

Also, Asia is gorgeous in and out of drag. It's a bit eerie.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I swear. If I close my eyes and just listen when Monet speaks... If I didn't already know, I would say that was Bob.

Oct 27, 2017
Being somebody who's also attracted to ladies/femininity, I feel like almost every season is filled with loads of eye candy.
:P
Kameron is definitely super hot. We'll see if she's an interesting queen because I'm not blown away at the moment.
I don't know how interesting Kameron will l be in the context of the show (we're only on the first ep) but she's been serving amazing looks on her insta for, like, a good long while now.
And with this premiere outfit...
f47583ce991ebcae79f7551775d292f7.jpg

..., this RPG final boss evil queen realness, I'm totally expecting her impress on the runway at the very least. haha
Don't let me down, Kam.

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Really enjoyed the first episode, I liked pretty much all of the queens except for Vanessa and Kalorie who are both clearly filler queens, and Aquaria who is giving me major Valentina vibes.

My favourites are Cracker, Monet, Yuhua, Blair and Dusty.

Not feeling attracted to Kameron to be honest, I'm all for ripped tattooed guys but he just isn't doing it for me, probably the face.

Dusty Ray Bottoms on the other hand can get it. Really cute guy and I love his curly hair. Monet is a handsome devil too and Cracker is pretty cute. Definitely the most attractive cast yet.

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
Vanessa's look was actually one of my favorites, and I liked her personality the most out of everyone on the season. Sad to see her bomb the lipsync. :(

I would have definitely put Eureka, The Vixen, and Monet below her just based on runway looks.

Blair's look was unexpectedly great. It was probably my favorite out of everyone, but since she didn't get much screentime, I'm afraid that she isn't providing the producers with much material and they might just kill her off eventually.

Overall, it was a really good episode, and I really like most of the queens. I wish we still had Vanessa though. :(

It seems unlikely that she'll come back because there are so many queens this season, but I hope that she still manages to find success. She definitely has the personality to build a big following despite her limited time on the show.

Last edited:

kansai_mish

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka
I love hearing Vanessa talk, she sound like Big Freedia thoooo I loved it
Disappointed to see her go home first. I wouldn't mind if they bring her back later (like they always have some surprise where a queen comes back riiiight?)

Living for Monet & Asia <3

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
Oooh damn shit is popping off on Tyra's gram stories. Feud with PhiPhi accusing her of cheating on her BF and doing crack at her gigs.
Drama for ya momma.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
liked the first episode, i'm sad to see vanessa go, i liked her personality and the way she talked. i liked kalorie too, but i hope her twerking in lip syncs doesn't become like detox's lip thing, where she does it every time to get some cheap oooohs and aaaaaaahs.
my faves after watching this episode are monet, yuhua and blair. i remain unimpressed with aquaria, and i like miz cracker less than when i started the episode. i don't like the kind of wit when it's like every answer is a one liner joke.
i wish they did something else too with all the queens from previous seasons. maybe a short runway where they could all show off a bit. they looked great.

edit: lol, in the pit stop recap raja calls kameron's look "awkward cross dressing uncle"
watching untucked, every time the show's logo appears, someone lets out the most bored "gurl" ever, with barely an r. they couldn't get someone to do a proper gurrrrrrl?

Michelle was really harsh on Dusty. Like, 'how dare you have distinct makeup. I dont want to see the dots again!' He looked better than Monet and was nowhere near as bad as Kalorie and Vanessa.
michelle is so fucking obnoxious sometimes. like it's the first episode and she's giving you something different, why just come out and say i hope you don't do it every time. what if she wants that to be her schtick. watch her be sent home when she stops doing the dots.
she did the same thing with max, gray hair is max's thing, and she pressured her into wearing something else, just because. seems like no one is allowed to have a distinctive quality if it bothers michelle.

Last edited:

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
May I just say that none of the entrance looks were good?

Very underwhelming.
I actually came here just to say how much I liked the entrance looks, lol. Looks like we have a strong group of queens this season. More than I was expecting are hot out of drag, too. Always a plus.

Blair looks crazy young. Are we sure he didn't take a wrong turn on the way to his sweet 16? His mom must be worried sick.

Last edited:

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
This apparently producer-premeditated Cracker and Aquaria thing is going to get old really fast. Just glad Cracker didn't even seem cognizant of it at all (I also didn't think their makeup was terribly similar so all the queens making a big deal about it seemed ridiculous).

Honestly couldn't believe Vixen was even safe. Seriously? That half held together cut pool noodle pretzel? Ugh.

Michelle going after Dusty Bottom's makeup on the first episode was BS. How many times did we have to put up with Kennedy gluing shit to her face with nary a peep out of anyone? Please.

Mayhem Miller crying and saying she didn't feel like she was accomplished until she got on the show in indicative of the damage Drag Race is doing to the drag scene in general.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Dusty giving anyone else Milk vibes? Like he's doing the weird artsy thing because its all he can do? I remember Milk saying he didn't do glamorous drag because he was afraid people would laugh at him. So he went for more artsy/subversive drag but the execution always felt off. Dusty seems to be similar where he does the dots because he had trouble drawing symmetrical eyebrows. Also, his looks so far have been very underwhelming. I was hoping he would be more out there like Acid Betty.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Dusty giving anyone else Milk vibes? Like he's doing the weird artsy thing because its all he can do? I remember Milk saying he didn't do glamorous drag because he was afraid people would laugh at him. So he went for more artsy/subversive drag but the execution always felt off. Dusty seems to be similar where he does the dots because he had trouble drawing symmetrical eyebrows. Also, his looks so far have been very underwhelming. I was hoping he would be more out there like Acid Betty.
I was getting Milk vibes as well, yeah.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
dusty is clearly good at makeup, just look at her instagram. the dots, and the undereye makeup is something that makes her face look distinctive among all the other drag makeup looks that everyone copies. milk was just not as good at makeup during her season compared to the other season 6 girls. she did club kid/weird/genderfuck looks prior to her time on the show, and she was clearly struggling because she realized there are things that are expected of her that she can't do
milk learned how to do the beauty makeup that she does after the show

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
dusty is clearly good at makeup, just look at her instagram. the dots, and the undereye makeup is something that makes her face look distinctive among all the other drag makeup looks that everyone copies. milk was just not as good at makeup during her season compared to the other season 6 girls. she did club kid/weird/genderfuck looks prior to her time on the show, and she was clearly struggling because she realized there are things that are expected of her that she can't do
milk learned how to do the beauty makeup that she does after the show
I like Dusty's makeup for the most part, even if I dislike the reason for it. But her outfits, especially the entrance look is pretty underwhelming and sloppy. This was the challenge to really express yourself and she was apparently about to make something close to Blair's dress before changing it to something much worse. Im not confident in her ability at this point. She also seemed pretty bad in the mini challenge so I dont think she will survive a lip sync.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I got Thorgy vibes from Dusty - like she doesn't know how to edit and always has to make it clowny, stick a cherry on top, a banana, a pineapple, a melon.... I agreed with Michelle about the cone hat being off from the rest of the look. Agree about her being the cutest guy also.

Christina Aguilera seems pretty down to earth and warm in Untucked. Don't really know her music outside a couple of songs, but she seemed very nice and ready to get in to it (and not in a 'I'm really in to voguing right now' kind of way!)

This seems like a good mix of girls though, lots of them ready to speak their minds (maybe a bit too ready, The Vixen). The Ms Cracker vs Aquaria thing - I mean, from the first episode which is all I know of them, Cracker seems witty, fun and personable and Aquaria seems like a boring mean girl who's over it. So put me down for team Cracker.

Mayhem, Yuhua, Monique, Cracker, and Monet I enjoyed the most I think. Not really feeling Dusty, Kameron and Kalorie - I thought her lipsync was on the verge of getting very sloppy, I think she only won because Vanessa was so low energy. That money dress girl, how do you not know that's been done many times before - It's a warning light with regards to her taste and creativity levels.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta say I was team Miz Cracker before y'all :p

Loved her articles on Slate. Knew she got on the shown when her output basically stopped during the time of filming.

Deleted member 26768

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
When the producers pit one contestant against another, none of the girls win, just the producers themselves. I hate when people don't realize that and just trash one of the two just because.
can you even say they're pitted against each other when Cracker is not even aware? Lmao. Aquaria just a spoiled brat that cannot stand that someone has somewhat of a resemblance to her generic face, her makeup seriously is not that unique that everyone is going to copy her. Raven and Valentina are queens who have influenced drag makeup a great deal, not some overpraised white twink.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
We realize it, but come on, it's all part of the game. It's not a hard-hitting documentary, it's a reality TV gameshow.
And also yeah, the 100k prize is really good but all the queens taking part on the season will have almost guaranteed work and gigs for years even if they're the first to get out unless they're absolute douchebags. Just being on RPDR is a huge prize, with the 100K being the cherry on top.

DoubleG

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Christina Aguilera seems pretty down to earth and warm in Untucked. Don't really know her music outside a couple of songs, but she seemed very nice and ready to get in to it (and not in a 'I'm really in to voguing right now' kind of way!)
Some of the girls where reeaally excited.
Untucked looked like this
j7umq9.gif

lol

I agree with most of you. It was a great episode.
I liked
- the mix of new queens
- the challenges
- to not hearing the "I don't sew" excuse
- the return of the past queens
- the illumination of the runway
- the length of the episode
- no more cut down runway looks
- Miz Cracker, Monet, Yuhua and the overdramatic faces of Monique

Can't wait to see the rest of the season.