ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04/09/avengers-endgame-fox-xmen-fantastic-four-cast/

Since the deal between Disney and Fox came to a close, fans have longed for information regarding the future for X-Men and Fantastic Four characters. Avengers: Endgame, however, finished production before the deal was accomplished and its directors are in no hurry to shove them into their ensemble film.

"It would not have been," Avengers: Endgame co-director Joe Russo told ComicBook.com when asked if it would have been possible to shoot something involving the characters. "That deal didn't actually officially close until a week and a half ago. It would not have been logistically possible."

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
In the actual movie itself? Obviously.

Anything after that? P O S T C R E D I T.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
why would this need to be confirmed? end game was probably finished being written minimum 18 months ago, filming, post production, marketing hype. Fox/Disney closed like last month.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why anyone would be expecting them in this movie. Maybe in future movies that didn't finish production months ago.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Just show a trailer for Dark Phoenix at the end of the film, everyone would love it.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Duh.

Post credits scene, though... that's a whole different ball game, daddeh.

DOOOOOM

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I know people will point to Endgame as them being liars but thank christ they said something, there was no way it could have happened and it was nuts seeing the knots people would bend themselves into to justify it

Kevin Fieg in a black cloak, seeing only by candle light, traveling through a twisted maze of tunnels under DisneyLand, meets with Bob Iger, the Russo Brothers, and several actors in a sound proof vault that nobody but them knows exists, filled with script pages and storyboards and costume designs for characters they don't legally have the right to use yet so they can plan and film a post-credits scene that would literally invalidate the deal that would have made it possible

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when the Russos said the title for A4 was never said in "Infinity War"????

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES.

WE ALL BE BLESSED WITH THE VISAGE OF DOOM AND GALACTUS AND WOLVERINE AND EVERYONE.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol this are the same people who lied about the name of their own movie. Why would anyone believe anything they say is beyond me.

Looking forward to Doctor Doom's mask showing up in the end credits.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there was any reason for people to assume there was, right? As much as I'd like a scene with Deadpool in the background washing dishes in a scene where no one acknowledges it.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldnt have minded a funny Deadpool stinger at the end of the credits.

kevinking94

Oct 28, 2017
I mean I wouldnt have expected any FOX characters to show but havent the Russo Bros lied about stuff before? Maybe im wrong 🤔

OP
OP
ManaByte

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
i swear to goodness if they dont film an after credits scene with at least one former fox now disney marvel character for the end of ENDGAME, i am going to NEVER watch another disney marvel movie ever AGAIN
!!!!!!!!!
!!

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I can't wait for the multiple threads after the movie comes out complaining about their not being a cameo or post credits scene. It will be miserable.