• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tortfeasor

Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Just watched the first episode on demand. It was fantastic. That last segment was totally insane and horribly depressing. The corruption we live with is just crazy.

crack-king

Oct 29, 2017
In Germany it will be aired by Sky on Sky Atlantic. The first episode will be shown on Tuesday. I'm already excited :D

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just when I thought he'd lost his magic.

This already looks like it's going to be his best work if the quality doesn't drop from the first episode. It's four very different characters to keep things fresh and the production quality is better than anything I've seen him do so far.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is kind of one of those instances where you get to see the role a guy has been preparing for his whole life. I mean, he was already doing the 'asshole American' thing in Borat, now it's like, completely perfect timing. Havent watched the first episode yet but will when i can get a chance.

Oct 26, 2017
That first episode was incredible, oh my god.

Also, noticed that Nathan Fielder was listed in the credits as a consulting producer.

Jul 9, 2018
IN on Sacha Baron Cohen "F***ery".

giphy.gif

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
This better not be a show that tries to give credence or a viewpoint to Trumptards. Not here for that anymore at all.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
First episode was really good. Funny in parts, painful in others, and some truly shocking behaviour from the guests.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius. I'm so in on this, Borat is one of the best comedy films in the past 20 years.

His interview as Ali G with Andy Rooney is legendary.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
First episode was great.
Joe Walsh angry about the stuff he chose to blindly read from a teleprompter is cute. What is it with these guys being unable to take responsibility for their own actions? Like, these aren't celebrities doing a Wheaties or radio ad; they're politicians signal boosting policies they generally agree with.

The guy laughing about the idea of a Muslim gardener getting shot... Wow.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't sure what to think at the first half. Like, it was kind of funny I guess, but the second half was just profoundly sad.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
"It's not rape if it's your wife, HAHAHAHA!"

Scary and funny as hell, can't wait for further episodes.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this was even better than I expected and I didnt really know what to expect.