One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Well he nailed Dr. Strange 2 and I mean… yea just do this please

OP
OP
PimentaGui

PimentaGui

Jul 29, 2021
imo give Secret Wars to Raimi and let John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein direct this one

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Does this mean more multiverse shenanigans?

Is he not directing Secret Wars or was that just a rumor?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be fine with this as I enjoyed the Raimi Spider-Man films (Spider-Man 3 not withstanding), but please...please not another reboot. We finally got Peter right where I wanted at the end of No Way Home, so to see all of that progress reset...

Please, just no.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Besides being scum, Ruimy's sources, if even has any, are often wrong. This is the same guy who just recently reported that Nolan had signed to write and direct the next two Bond movies, something Nolan himself explicitly denied.

DarthKamen

Keeper of the White Materia
Jun 22, 2023
I'm in the minority and loved Dr. Strange 2, so I'm all for Raimi doing more of these films.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
I want to check in with Tobey's Pete and Kirsten's MJ so badly, but I've accepted that we'll never get that. Raimi's still a top-tier director for this kind of material, so much heart and such a wonderful sense of camp.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man 3 was atrocious in parts and I say this as someone who is an avowed Raimi fan and thinks Spider-Man 2 is one of the great superhero movies.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Yes please. I want to see him channeling his Spiderman sensibilities with the webslinging and sympathetic villain.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wrong Spider-Man 4, Raimi.

But I'd still watch it happily.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I liked Dr Strange 2 better than most, but I'm not sure that I want him to do Spider-Man 4.

Oct 26, 2017
Just watched Dr. Strange 2 the other day for the first time and definitely felt Raim's touch in a good way.

Would be nice if he got a more horror property though. He's one of few directors that could get me interested in an MCU Blade.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
By all accounts I heard/read the production of Strange 2 went relatively smoothly once Raimi took the helm so I imagine Marvel/Feige must have been happy with that. Sony should also be agreeable to this choice, lol.

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Raimi's entire Spider-Man trilogy was solo, street-level Spider-Man. Just give this to him pls.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
lol what a hilarious turn of events that would be. I wouldn't be surprised if they went with Raimi again for another MCU film. Dr Strange 2 made bank even if the general discourse around it is negative.

I loved it myself, thought it was better than the first and probably the best MCU movie post-Endgame.