Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this will help at all... Like obviously good for those still playing but I think Cross play is sort of needed considering how little still play.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
woah
Yeah if SNK is doing it for an already out 3D game, Bamco has no excuse not to put this in FighterZ.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
surprised they're bothering with updating SamSho. Game is dead af

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Too late to revive the game, but at least a potential sequel should have rollback and crossplay at launch (Considering the KOF news)

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
Huge W for the fans, and I hope because it's based on the KOF rollback it won't be as difficult to implement. Hard to see if this will help sales at all though with how far away it is.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Code Mystics doing the Lord's Work again.

Since they're basing it off of KOF 15's code, I wonder if the fixes will be backported to KOF 15.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Buying immediately. This game has a 120hz mode!

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cross-play could help revive the game, though.
So you can have 15 people instead of 4 ?

Game is dead, it's too late for that. It should have been there day one.

I would have been happier with a KOF13 rollback edition on consoles & PC, but still, happy for people that love the game.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Gonna try and find a physical copy for PS4, but might nab it digitally too if cheap.

Oafkit

Jun 9, 2019
Really fun game for the 2 days I was able to find players so hopefully that helps.

Nordicus

Oct 29, 2017
Finland
Spring 2023? Aight sure, fuck it, I'll probably jump in during a Steam winter sale or something, and keep labbing until patch day (and then get stomped).

I was always curious about SamSho, but bad online meant it was never going to go anywhere.

JoanneAlley

alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2022
nice to see rollback continuing to be implemented, but sadly this is effectively meaningless without crossplay. The game is completely dead. At least with crossplay it would be slightly less hard to get a match going.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Hope SNK liked the Epic and Google money to kill any potential fanbase on PC.

Peak of 180 players on Steam is hilariously bad.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
Switch might be the main hold-up.
I genuinely wouldn't mind excluding switch in this case, the console isn't really a main center for fighters in the first place (and I say this as someone who loves his Switch, and played BFTG on it, which does feature full crossplay)

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
This is such a damn megaton. I fully expected them to never look back on the game.

Shame that it is far too little too late but I am happy to get anything for the game. It is legitimately one of my all time favorites in the genre. I will buy it on another platform once this goes live.

ZeroCDR

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sold off my copy ages ago but good news for…

…?
…?

welp, maybe there's good news for DBFZ tomorrow then if they bothered doing this.

DragonHunterG

Sep 2, 2021
I think this is a great effort, but if any game needed cross play, this is the one. it's spread out across more systems than most current fighting games.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Next steam sale I'm coping it. I bought on ps4 on release and was so bummed that SNK had once again suckered me with shit online.

I really like this game . The dlc roster is also fantastic .

They can add at least 1 more sale and an active player once this hits.