• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Topics.

• Happy.

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Jailed.

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Dead.

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Suffer

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Just watch Better Call Saul S1. I Kinda feel bad for Saul and Mike.
Their's life it's ruined after they met Walt and Jesse in years later.

Well On El Camino, Jesse finally had a happy life. Should Saul Deserve it too?

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
The first few episodes of BCS show that he is both alive but miserable with his new life, no?
Or at least that is the implication from the short flash fowards.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
None of those. BCS spoilers:
He is living a boring, simple life while being constantly paranoid about someone/cops coming after him.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
None of those. BCS spoilers:
He is living a boring, simple life while being constantly paranoid about someone/cops coming after him.
I'm doubting that the flash forwards aren't leading up to some kind of climax, because that fate is something we could have gathered from the first one alone. Maybe his paranoia will get the best of him.

Deleted member 7156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he will die, but I also can't see him being happy.

Regardless if he ends up in jail or not, he'll probably end up in a sad state.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
You feel bad that the child killers met another child killer and ruined the meth heads life.

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
I'm doubting that the flash forwards aren't leading up to some kind of climax, because that fate is something we could have gathered from the first one alone. Maybe his paranoia will get the best of him.

My theory is that

Saul is going to go full "Chuck" in the end

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Neither, he just going to have a lonely sad free life while waiting to die due to paranoia.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
He enters a conning tournament and he becomes King of Cons by believing in the Heart of the Con.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel he'll get captured and jailed, but gain a lot of notoriety by writing a tell-all book about Walter White and his role in the meth empire.

FlexMentallo

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Can't wait for the upcoming season, but now that they announced a final wrap up season after I want that to be 100% Gene and negate the need for this thread's poll.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
None of the above. Dude's gonna be chilling in his rural home paranoid for the rest of his life.

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
No way the current timeline in BCS wont add up to a conclusion. Did you all forget whose writing the show? I think he'll find out everyone is deaad and return to Saul IMO

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Unlike Walter White who toward the end of 'Breaking Bad' I felt a certain degree of apathy toward or even some true indifference as to whether he lived or died. With Saul/Jimmy the guy has a good heart and keeps getting beaten and beaten down to the point that he consigned himself to being what people assumed he was: an immortal/unethical cad. I wish him some eventual happiness. I wish him some freedom of his identity issues and self-hatred. I like the guy basically so I hope for a happy ending but fairly sure he is just doomed to suffer.